Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

Did any of you guys ever notice bubbles in your guys' carbon fiber?
Left:

Right:

Just saw this and it weirded me out. Kinda bugging me now.

just bubbles in the glue. plus it's on the bottom of the shoe. let it ride and be happy you got a pair.

What did Tampa end up getting? Got my 'worm once' pair yesterday and already rocked. Decided to get sleep instead of standing in line.

Missed out on HOH Boston/Cambridge, they ony had 12 pairs, but they still  have some 13s, and a FSR in KDs

Check you footaction and footlockers....my local store didnt show up on the locator link but they got a fsr

Edit: just walked in my footaction in Woodbridge and picked up 3 pair...dude said there was a small line when they opened but that's about it. Still have pairs in stock

Last edited:
Airhead kids at HoH in Mall of Louisiana couldn't get their lies straight yesterday. One person said they had them and had already raffled them, one said they weren't getting a restock at all, another said they weren't selling until today. Smh I hate footlocker. Only reason I was even trying is because I had a gift card. Shouldn't be this difficult to scoop a pair of shoes.

Re: Camping out

This release was definitely under the radar. I got to my local Foot Action (Yonkers, NY) at 8:30am and was sixth on line. They only had seven pairs, total.

Re: The sneaker itself

I noticed some imperfections, mainly glue-related.

But, I managed to cop. So, I ain't complaining.

I actually saw a guy complaining about the glue. Maybe they were defected shoes that were mainly unnoticed

Back
Top Bottom