Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

Seen them from 290-340 this past week, i got rid of some Phoenix Foams and picked these up from a guy in Vegas, 310.

Thought mine had alot of Excess glue, but "dizziedyl" look the same if not worse. Its not noticeable on feet luckily, but still Nike is tripping.
my phx foams came with excess glue like that, its really annoying, but I got all the excess off. What you gotta do is get some cleaner/degreaser, I used this stuff Citra-Solv, super concentrated stuff made from orange peels. But you could also use something like goof-off or goo-gone or something like that. You gotta apply some of the cleaner to the excess glue where the outsole meets the foam, use a toothpick or q-tip and go in small sections and scrub with one of those plastic brushes that come with shoe-cleaner. You will have to scrub hard af, but you will not damage the shoe (I had no problems and I scrubbed my phx foams for a good hour). Takes lots of patience but the end result is worth it, pretty much all the excess can be scrubbed off if you do it right.

My phoenix suns look like that, you can only tell when looking at it close but on feet wouldnt be able to tell. on the other hand my fighter jets are clean no glue signs at all 
Yes my PHX foams were affected with the "excess glue stains" but my other recent pairs, jets and whiteouts, were both of really high quality. No excess glue at all.

Real nice pics. The stealths next to the whiteouts 
pimp.gif

If the swoosh on the stealths were a grey or white they would b so much better but either way there nice.

I ended up trading Deadstock Raptor 7s and worn Stealth 10s for these.

i just got a pair from the bay and when i opened the box it came in a black garbage like paper not the stock white paper. Is this how it was released or did i get some fakes? I tried looking back in thread but couldn't find any info. Will get more pics in a minute.
its real its just the seller proably threw away the white paper intending to keep his pair because the soles eventually yellow.he used a bag to keep sunlight from coming in and slowing down the process of yellow soles 

Randomly was at the mall this morning and a local place near me just had a re-stock!  !0 pairs and only six ppl in line, easiest cop.

Talk about right place, right time.

Still cant believe it.

i understand the excess glue these days with the nike retros and jordan could be helped
grin.gif
 but if you have to have absolute perfection the kobes, kds and lebrons are the way to go

Randomly was at the mall this morning and a local place near me just had a re-stock!  !0 pairs and only six ppl in line, easiest cop.

Talk about right place, right time.

Still cant believe it.
You in Va?  Cause that just happend at two of the spots I shop at also.  They also got a few more of those all White foams.  Best part, it happend during the day when all the High School kids were in class and I was working from home.

To those asking, it was here in the bay area, they only had literally 10 pairs.
Can't sleep, here is a pic i did w/ my IPhone (these shoes are really growing on me, 1st foams)

Not a foam fan but these look incredible, I hope I can get my pair on these. They are a whole alot better looking than the all white recent foams that came out. 

If you're asking for a source, check the Jordan thread "Restocks May 25th".  The individual who's dropping all the knowledge name is "kamuekcmo", he's the one who started the thread.  Feel free to ask him for his source, you more than likely won't get it (cause they're his and none of your business), but give it a shot.

Even SN cited him in this article.

http://sneakernews.com/2013/05/09/memorial-day-weekend-air-jordan-retro-restocks/

Last edited:
If you're asking for a source, check the Jordan thread "Restocks May 25th".  The individual who's dropping all the knowledge name is "kamuekcmo", he's the one who started the thread.  Feel free to ask him for his source, you more than likely won't get it (cause they're his and none of your business), but give it a shot.

Even SN cited him in this article.

http://sneakernews.com/2013/05/09/memorial-day-weekend-air-jordan-retro-restocks/
mmmm i see hopefully they do restock still need a pair. Thanks btw! 

Back
Top Bottom