Black Swan | A Film by Darren Aronofsky

Just saw the movie VERY good the more that I think about it, extremely good acting, and I got chills at times. I got to watch it again to appreciate it more. But I'm wondering how they could film the many scenes with mirrors because wouldn't the camera appear in the mirror?

Just saw the movie VERY good the more that I think about it, extremely good acting, and I got chills at times. I got to watch it again to appreciate it more. But I'm wondering how they could film the many scenes with mirrors because wouldn't the camera appear in the mirror?

I liked it. Didn't like peeling of skin on the finger and all those rash scenes. Made me mad uncomfortable.

Liked the questioning of what happened and what really didn't. I like to believe Kunis did eat out Portman and just lied about it later since she probably passed out after.

I didn't even catch how the characterization drew me in cuz I was still doubting the main character when the Black Swan part came and I don't even like ballet but I was actually impressed with the performance and how the story climaxed.

I liked it. Didn't like peeling of skin on the finger and all those rash scenes. Made me mad uncomfortable.

Liked the questioning of what happened and what really didn't. I like to believe Kunis did eat out Portman and just lied about it later since she probably passed out after.

I didn't even catch how the characterization drew me in cuz I was still doubting the main character when the Black Swan part came and I don't even like ballet but I was actually impressed with the performance and how the story climaxed.

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

this was the closest to a female version of Heath Ledger as the Joker we are going to get based on that article.
i still find it weird that playing a clown from a comic book had such an intense effect on him.  people blame the role for his insomnia and other things he was dealing with but he probably had problems way before the movie.  the drugs and prescription pills didn't help either.
i think more intense physical transformations were from his co-star bale in The Machinist and The Fighter.

Christian Bale
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

this was the closest to a female version of Heath Ledger as the Joker we are going to get based on that article.
i still find it weird that playing a clown from a comic book had such an intense effect on him.  people blame the role for his insomnia and other things he was dealing with but he probably had problems way before the movie.  the drugs and prescription pills didn't help either.
i think more intense physical transformations were from his co-star bale in The Machinist and The Fighter.

Christian Bale
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by copped

Originally Posted by PLVN

wow---so over-hyped...

I am a huge movie buff, but I am sorry, this is not 'the best movie of 2010'

was watchable and at times enjoyable, but was not blown away.

And what would your choice be?

-the other guys
-due date
-kick-%!!
WOW

wow---so over-hyped...

-the other guys
-due date
-kick-%!!
WOW

not to sound gey..... but i thought the movie was brilliant. it correlated with the dance "black swan" throughout the whole movie. almost felt like the whole film was a ballet. very well done. and the oral scene was amazing lol

not to sound gey..... but i thought the movie was brilliant. it correlated with the dance "black swan" throughout the whole movie. almost felt like the whole film was a ballet. very well done. and the oral scene was amazing lol

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

wow---so over-hyped...

-the other guys
-due date
-kick-%!!
WOW
x2 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 @ "movie buff"

who uses that damn term?

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

wow---so over-hyped...

-the other guys
-due date
-kick-%!!
WOW
x2 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 @ "movie buff"

who uses that damn term?

--Never go into a theatre to watch a movie because of the "hype".
--That's a fail from the moment you buy the tickets.

--Go into the movie and watch just to watch. If you like it, cool. If you dont, cool.

--Never go into a theatre to watch a movie because of the "hype".
--That's a fail from the moment you buy the tickets.

--Go into the movie and watch just to watch. If you like it, cool. If you dont, cool.

I enjoyed the movie immensely. Great camera work...really made the movie feel intense.

Plus Ms. Portman is a helluva actress. I'd rank this higher than the True Grit remake. Definitely.

I enjoyed the movie immensely. Great camera work...really made the movie feel intense.

Plus Ms. Portman is a helluva actress. I'd rank this higher than the True Grit remake. Definitely.

I just finished watching it. All I can say is Damnnnnnnnnn what a movie!!!!!!!!!
Yes I watched cause of the "scene" but the whole movie was damn good
pimp.gif

I just finished watching it. All I can say is Damnnnnnnnnn what a movie!!!!!!!!!
Yes I watched cause of the "scene" but the whole movie was damn good
pimp.gif

Excellent movie. I think it's better then inception or at least as good, doesnt beat shutter island for me. But its a good story, the way he twisted the story of the ballet and the fight with the alter ego....

Back
Top Bottom