Black Swan | A Film by Darren Aronofsky

Excellent movie. I think it's better then inception or at least as good, doesnt beat shutter island for me. But its a good story, the way he twisted the story of the ballet and the fight with the alter ego....

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by copped

Originally Posted by PLVN

wow---so over-hyped...

I am a huge movie buff, but I am sorry, this is not 'the best movie of 2010'

was watchable and at times enjoyable, but was not blown away.

And what would your choice be?

-the other guys
-due date
-kick-%!!
WOW
so out of my whole post you quote 3 movies you disagree with?

my original post:

other movies i enjoyed more than black swan (even though from other genres):

-the other guys --- laughed a lot during this theater was hilarious
-wall street 2
-127 hours
-due date ---- laughed a lot too was hilarious
-the town
-kick-%!! --- was entertaining

I enjoyed them better than black swan...what's the wow for? Never said Black swan was a bad movie...but the hype in this thread is beyond ridiculous....if the first ten people in this post said "omg this movie really sucked" the rest of the thread would follow...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ movie of the year

give me a f'in break.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by PLVN

wow---so over-hyped...

I am a huge movie buff, but I am sorry, this is not 'the best movie of 2010'

was watchable and at times enjoyable, but was not blown away.

And what would your choice be?

-the other guys
-due date
-kick-%!!
WOW
so out of my whole post you quote 3 movies you disagree with?

my original post:

other movies i enjoyed more than black swan (even though from other genres):

-the other guys --- laughed a lot during this theater was hilarious
-wall street 2
-127 hours
-due date ---- laughed a lot too was hilarious
-the town
-kick-%!! --- was entertaining

I enjoyed them better than black swan...what's the wow for? Never said Black swan was a bad movie...but the hype in this thread is beyond ridiculous....if the first ten people in this post said "omg this movie really sucked" the rest of the thread would follow...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ movie of the year

give me a f'in break.

--Yeah definitely not THE movie of the year. But it is one of the best.
--Portman's individual performance is arguably the best of the year though.

--The "homework" scene...
pimp.gif

--Yeah definitely not THE movie of the year. But it is one of the best.
--Portman's individual performance is arguably the best of the year though.

--The "homework" scene...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

Movie is great....the director did an amazing job

Natalie Portman...tho she looked like sticks, was still eye candy and...that Mila Kunis!

great acting all around tho...deserves the nominations

sidebar: I see alot of movies, of all kind... but I hadnt been in a movie wit that many white ppl in a min lol
roll.gif

We do love our crazy lesbians.

Movie looks amazing though. I'll have to see it at some stage.

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

Movie is great....the director did an amazing job

Natalie Portman...tho she looked like sticks, was still eye candy and...that Mila Kunis!

great acting all around tho...deserves the nominations

sidebar: I see alot of movies, of all kind... but I hadnt been in a movie wit that many white ppl in a min lol
roll.gif

We do love our crazy lesbians.

Movie looks amazing though. I'll have to see it at some stage.

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

I was dying when her mom popped out of nowhere while she was masterbating. Great movie though.
just saw the movie over the weekend...and that scene had me dying and when he told her her HW assignment was to play with herself...i lost it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

I was dying when her mom popped out of nowhere while she was masterbating. Great movie though.
just saw the movie over the weekend...and that scene had me dying and when he told her her HW assignment was to play with herself...i lost it
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Black Swan as movie of the year

if the first ten people in this post said "omg this movie really sucked" the rest of the thread would follow...

It's funny that you actually really believe that.

Anybody that says they're a huge movie buff -- including films like The Other Guys and Due Date in their top movies of the year, and then proceeds to say Black Swan was SO hyped up, immediately gets discredited by me. You're not a movie buff you're a "popcorn movie" buff.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

if the first ten people in this post said "omg this movie really sucked" the rest of the thread would follow...

Anybody that says they're a huge movie buff -- including films like The Other Guys and Due Date in their top movies of the year, and then proceeds to say Black Swan was SO hyped up, immediately gets discredited by me. You're not a movie buff you're a "popcorn movie" buff.

Originally Posted by JPZx

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Oh yup dude!! You're just such a movie buff aren't ya?! You're favorite movies of the past decade were The Shaggy Dog and Old Dogs (starring Jon Travolta). How about you just suck on that popcorn, buff!

Originally Posted by JPZx

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Oh yup dude!! You're just such a movie buff aren't ya?! You're favorite movies of the past decade were The Shaggy Dog and Old Dogs (starring Jon Travolta). How about you just suck on that popcorn, buff!

Saw it last night ...
eek.gif
, good movie. Very artistic!

Spoiler [+]
But when she went home and did her "homework" assignment .....
2hxvslj.jpg

it got re-winded
devil.gif
embarassed.gif
smokin.gif

Saw it last night ...
eek.gif
, good movie. Very artistic!

Spoiler [+]
But when she went home and did her "homework" assignment .....
2hxvslj.jpg

it got re-winded
devil.gif
embarassed.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by shogun

^
eh, i was disappoint.  it was only a few seconds of muff diving.  i wanted some scissoring, at least that's what i expect from 2 white girls who are high.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by shogun

^
eh, i was disappoint.  it was only a few seconds of muff diving.  i wanted some scissoring, at least that's what i expect from 2 white girls who are high.
roll.gif

I finally got to seeing it tonight. I really enjoyed it, and would not be disappointed if the movie won Best Picture (although I want Inception to win). I do expect Portman to win Best Actress, and rightfully so.

I finally got to seeing it tonight. I really enjoyed it, and would not be disappointed if the movie won Best Picture (although I want Inception to win). I do expect Portman to win Best Actress, and rightfully so.

Back
Top Bottom