Black Twitter Not Happy With Jerry Rice

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Ceballos

I like DC though. I've disagreed with him on stuff over the years. That's my guy though. SFC is a mister softee marshmallow though.

You're calling me sensitive and soft, yet you're the one who wrote a paragraph about me being a SJW and how you're going to attack me and piss on my mom when you come to see the Mets play the Giants. Then, being the coward that you are, you backtracked and edited your post. Congrats! :lol:

Last edited:
If you were the mod I wouldn't have edited it. But method man isn't as tolerant towards a civil back and forth as I am.

You've shown sjw tendencies though.

Last edited:
And threatening assault on dude and his mother just because he exposed your lie.

Geez. :smh: :lol:

Btw: Meth can read edits, and people have been clipped from stuff they already edited. So if that post was that bad, you better hope he never reads it.

Last edited:
And threatening assault on dude and his mother just because he exposed your lie.

Geez. :smh: :lol:

Btw: Meth can read edits, and people have been clipped from stuff they already edited. So if that post was that bad, you better hope he never reads it.

I was wrong. I owe sf an apology. Said some dumb stuff in the heat of the moment. I was way out of line bringing up his mom's. Could care less how meth reacts. I was wrong. Won't try and excuse that. Take that for what it's worth.

What happened here is I brought sf's mom into some dumb stuff. Wrong on my end. I'll own up to it though. I was wrong. I'll take that for what it is.

im pretty sure cedric was being facetious bout being black...he's been tooo long for ys to think otherwise.. numerous Nt summit pics, etc.

yo Ced stop playing and let em know u boriqua so they leave u alone. :lol:

im pretty sure cedric was being facetious bout being black...he's been tooo long for ys to think otherwise.. numerous Nt summit pics, etc.

If he was joking, why did he threaten to piss on someone's mother once someone pointed out the truth?

This whole time he been faking the funk so he could talk ish about Black people.

Thought he was a black dude that just liked playing devil's advocate or tap dancing but he just another member of da NT klan.

No surprise he homies with da ninja. Dude keep some SWS around at all times.

he's not Caucasian though :lol: Cedric is Puerto Rican wit a Mexican baby mama...

damn it cedric ceballos cedric ceballos why u come here kicking da NT hornets nest of racial grievance.... Fried Chicken company should've known better than to give a black athlete a endorsement deal... that insensitivity :smh: [emoji]128580[/emoji] :rolleyes

Ceballos mad SFC415 was quick with the exposing those ducktales.

This kinda proves white. If you were black you would know why unless you're playing devil's advocate DC style just to troll.
Damn cuz,

Why are you thinking about me and yelling my name like that on a Friday night?
Guess I was yelling since you came running in here to reply.

Also, I don't really consider 6pm night but to each their own. You got ya attention.

That's the oddest part of this to me. Cedric been here for a long time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom