Black Twitter Not Happy With Jerry Rice

I have no problems with civil discussion.  You weren't civil.

Or are you trying to front on that, too?

The disrespect and insults in this thread end now. 
Take it how you chose to take it.

I edited it for a reason. I was wrong for coming at him and his mom's the way I did. Inexcusable on my end. Not off a NT ban but in general.

Cute though now some NT heads can't acknowledge someone owning up to a wrong like an adult and finding a way to shade that.

Good luck finding many heads on here willing to man up mad do that. I was wrong for bringing his moms in this. Nothing else to say.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 i wonder what rachel dolezal thinks of this commercial

I edited it for a reason. I was wrong for coming at him and his mom's the way I did. Inexcusable on my end. Not off a NT ban but in general.

Cute though now some NT heads can't acknowledge someone owning up to a wrong like an adult and finding a way to shade that.

Good luck finding many heads on here willing to man up mad do that. I was wrong for bringing his moms in this. Nothing else to say.
"If you stick a knife nine inches into my back and pull it out three inches, that is not progress. Even if you pull it all the way out, that is not progress. Progress is healing the wound" - Malcolm X

You've said a lot of foul things to people in this thread alone.   You apologized for one of them. 

You took a little swipe at me, acting like I don't tolerate civil disagreements, and I set the record straight.  I welcome civil discussion and there's no diversity without difference.  There's value in gathering and particularly in reconciling multiple perspectives.  

Your behavior was not civil.  You even admitted as much.  

You're not the only one to cross that line and you did apologize for going way too far in one post, but there's still plenty you haven't apologized for and apologies that aren't accompanied by a change in behavior are empty.  

And, if we're being real about it, it's difficult to take your apology at full face value after you just got caught in a lie.  Kind of hard to gripe about "shade" when you're out here doing your best Al Jolson impression.  

You can take that how you want.

"If you stick a knife nine inches into my back and pull it out three inches, that is not progress. Even if you pull it all the way out, that is not progress. Progress is healing the wound" - Malcolm X

You've said a lot of foul things to people in this thread alone.   You apologized for one of them. 

You took a little swipe at me, acting like I don't tolerate civil disagreements, and I set the record straight.  I welcome civil discussion and there's no diversity without difference.  There's value in gathering and particularly in reconciling multiple perspectives.  

Your behavior was not civil.  You even admitted as much.  

You're not the only one to cross that line and you did apologize for going way too far in one post, but there's still plenty you haven't apologized for and apologies that aren't accompanied by a change in behavior are empty.  

And, if we're being real about it, it's difficult to take your apology at full face value after you just got caught in a lie.  Kind of hard to gripe about "shade" when you're out here doing your best Al Jolson impression.  

You can take that how you want.

Don't know what else I should apologize for. I hit sf415 up personally through the dm's because I felt bad for coming at him like that.

NT deals with trolls all the time. I got no problem owning up to when I'm wrong. How often does it happen on here when someone owns up to what they say?

Not sure why vagmire is trying to play meths job though.

How about for talking down to black posters for them being upset about the commercial.

And then lying about your race to shield yourself from any backlash.

I respect that. I like most the stuff you post in the political thread. We'll agree to disagree.

Not trying to derail things but someone who isn't compensating a Jerry Rice or whoever for a commercial. Or the girl who sung at Trumps inauguration yet never bought a cd has monomial ground to stand on morally.

I respect your viewpoint. Not trying to change it. But nothing you say is going to get me to differ. I'm not trying to play the titanium tea card here so you're welcome to disagree and I'll value what you have to say. Won't sway me. But I'll respect it.

Don't know what else I should apologize for. I hit sf415 up personally through the dm's because I felt bad for coming at him like that.

NT deals with trolls all the time. I got no problem owning up to when I'm wrong. How often does it happen on here when someone owns up to what they say?

Not sure why vagmire is trying to play meths job though.

You should be banned. Or suspended. Idk how you're still here.

You're only apologizing so you don't get banned.

:lol: this dude really tried going back and forth with me acting as if he was a black man.

Dudes like this need to be banned.

Then he goes and disrespects dude whose mother passed and said some real disrespectful things to him because he got exposed for actually not being black.

How's he not banned from this thread at least? I'm puzzled.
I wanted to see what he had to say for himself.

Suffice it to say, I'm not impressed.  He won't be commenting in here any more. 
How about for talking down to black posters for them being upset about the commercial.

And then lying about your race to shield yourself from any backlash.
This.
Well safe space emotional boys like you aren't mods and I'm glad for it.

Again I apologized to sfc415 in here and personally so unless you're his little girlfriend stop crying already.

You sound emotionally weak.
Calls people soft.... cries because people are still "throwing shade" at him even after he apologized for talking foul.  

Someone objects to racism, they're "safe space emotional boys."  Someone calls you racist, suddenly you want a safe space.  

How's that work?  

I can take the Gold St. Cap's and Mr.Fleet of drones type of trolling all day, In fact I actually enjoy reading those trolls hence the reason I've been here over 15 years but this type of nonsense just doesn't sit right with me. What a punk

I can take the Gold St. Cap's and Mr.Fleet of drones type of trolling all day, In fact I actually enjoy reading those trolls hence the reason I've been here over 15 years but this type of nonsense just doesn't sit right with me. What a punk

Facts.

This trolling is just sick to me. Plain sick. You have to have some sort of real life problems to act like that online.

Meth spared the rod on that man?

good parenting tbh

seems like son is capable of learning over dialogue...maybe

Why NT folks be lying about thier race??
Seems to be a very common thing here

I'm really not feeling this. I never say anything when PYPs pop up and we see some dudes, but what do you get out of acting like someone else online? You're not finding out anything most black folks wouldn't tell you to your face. In fact, this is an open forum so you could passively get whatever you're seeking by not saying anything at all.

What takes it to that next level for you dudes that front where you have to assume a false identity? And the whole "I'm black so I can have these outlandish opinions" angle isn't EVER fooling anyone. All of you get exposed eventually. Is that the thrill?

I'll stop there before I get banned for saying how I really feel.

he's not Caucasian though :lol: Cedric is Puerto Rican wit a Mexican baby mama...

damn it cedric ceballos cedric ceballos why u come here kicking da NT hornets nest of racial grievance.... Fried Chicken company should've known better than to give a black athlete a endorsement deal... that insensitivity :smh: [emoji]128580[/emoji] :rolleyes
Puerto Ricans can classify themselves as white tho [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom