Black/White/Red Jumpman Pro's in Footlocker....

^^^idk...it looks almost like looking at the bottom of your 23's...you see the carbon fiber but there's a clear plastic coat over them....

i know this is a lil off topic but does anyone know what happened to the white/white metallic silver colorway or the grey and orange colorway. Because theirrelease date was October 1st and i havent seen it anywhere. Wanted to know where i might be able to pick up the white pair. Does anyone know wusup?

Good Lookin

Size 9.5 DS Air Force One Supreme High (Rasheed) White/Blue/ Black colorway BIN 200
Email: [email protected]

These are as close as you'll get to the originals, so ride or die.

The Black/Royal one's look nice.

I have yet to see the white/metallic silver one's, but Finish Line has the grey/orange colorway, to the poster above.

yeah not ruinin the retro collection anytime soon with a pair like this. i'll stick to trades/nt purchases

Originally Posted by Angryostrich

Picked em up at the store
grin.gif
'd and put them right back on the shelf.

i didnt even pick them up
roll.gif

The shoe might have carbon fiber not sure about that, but the visible "carbon fiber" you can see with your eye is just a shiny piece of paper nothingelse.

Quote: same here should be a bit clear red
ohwell.gif
dammit can JB getsomething right
but still coppin

And that's EXACTLY why JB keeps putting out crap. Because they know people will settle.

I wore my ogs for the 3rd time the other day and some kid kept staring, so he finally comes up to me and says hey are those samples, or do u work at a sneakerstore that u got them so early. I told him ogs now get lost kid.

Sig check
nerd.gif

there ok but not copin a team jordan when there are plenty of insane shoes coming out

they're selling pretty well..u sleep long and they'll be gone...bought up by people that want bulls color jordans but dont have CDP money.

I hope Eddie Jones wears those this season. He wore the og's and now 11 years later he can wear the retro's.

Back
Top Bottom