Black/White/Red Jumpman Pro's in Footlocker....

i saw these the other day in footlocker, the carbon fiber looked so fake. i know the 23s have the same sort of clear plastic layer over its CF, so i tried tocompare the two and i thought you could clearly tell the difference between the two, the 23s looking like the carbon fiber as we know it and the pro'slooking like some sort of print.

I cant wait to cop .... Ill wait for the price to drop ... Im sure they well still be around ... my FTL has a whole bunch .

Let me be the 1st to say I creamed my pants,nestolgic reassons, when i heard these were commin out. But JB messed up was willing to cop for retail but Ill waittill there dirt cheap. Sole is too red, JB killed it.

since the OP said he seen the black and white jumpman pros, has anyone else seen them at their spots? i don't think they hit my footlocker yet. whathappened to december!!!

would anyone mind clearing this up for me..

are these the footlocker exclusive ones or the GR ones that are coming out 11/01?

SOLID SOLE?! Fake Carbon?

This is ******ed. They don't even look good with that funky !%+ leather and horrible cut. All I wanted to do was play in some real jumpman pros. Ihaven't been this mad about a shoe release in a long time.

yes these are footlocker exclusives.

and except for the frugazzi carbon fiber and the solid red sole, i think their
pimp.gif
x5

Wait a minute..there's no bubble on the jumpman on the heel either?

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow. What a waste of a retro.

Back
Top Bottom