Black/White XV? Any Info?

I was looking for some info on these XV's. My friend sent me some pictures trying to figure out what they were and I've never seen this colorway of theXV's before. Anyone have any info on them?

3af2541629762428e609b78a81ee1e3458b52b3.jpg

64b25fb6037e04b7eed9cc601a1e3e0f05c0bf9.jpg

22225a56ce7c0476e619fffc0f7c45baeda1aae.jpg

OG Samples. Are you sure they are legit, though. If they are, that's a nice pair on your friend's hands.
pimp.gif
It's a clean colorway for the XV.

Sherlock nice avy. I think those are white and purple and the lighting makes them look black.

It's my size too. I was gonna take em off his hands. Yeah He said he picked em up like 7 years ago and just held on to em for a while. Thanks for the info.

any ballpark figures as to how much they're worth?

Originally Posted by escobarmeth

It's my size too. I was gonna take em off his hands. Yeah He said he picked em up like 7 years ago and just held on to em for a while. Thanks for the info.

any ballpark figures as to how much they're worth?
It's possible they are b-grades. A pair is for sale on instyleshoes.com. $299

Those are White/Black Team Bank XV's....

They were made mainly for college teams and NBA players. They were sold through Eastbay at clearance prices back in the day. Supposedly Eastbay received abunch of old stock from teams that no longer wore the shoes. Smaller sizes are pretty rare to come by.

Other TB colors include, White/Purple, White/Forrest Green, Black/White worn by Purdue (Similiar to the LS XV's but w/o the lasering), and my personalfavorite White/Red worn by the Cincy Bearcats. I believe there was also a White/Navy colorway as well.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

are those the obsidian XV's? I remember seeing them on eastbay for like 120 back in the day.
No sir. Obsidian XV's are blue with a white heel and mesh. These are OG PE's. Or as I like to call them... Jersey Joe's! lol

Ijapino, I thought I was the only one that remembered the Perdue's lol. Those where the BEST XV's hands down!

Those had nothing on the XIV Mids. I loved my pair but parted ways when I kept seeing them pop up as a 2/$89 Jordanvariant.

^^ yea i remember that in my eastbay catalog and also the white/red correct me if im wrong

Originally Posted by ijapino

They were made mainly for college teams and NBA players. They were sold through Eastbay at clearance prices back in the day. Supposedly Eastbay received a bunch of old stock from teams that no longer wore the shoes. Smaller sizes are pretty rare to come by.

Other TB colors include, White/Purple, White/Forrest Green, Black/White worn by Purdue (Similiar to the LS XV's but w/o the lasering), and my personal favorite White/Red worn by the Cincy Bearcats. I believe there was also a White/Navy colorway as well.

thanks for the knowledge ijapino! you learn somethin new every day from these NT mods haha gotta love em

They appear to be a 13.5

Anyways....
and my personal favorite White/Red worn by the Cincy Bearcats.
Nice Choice!
eek.gif

They are quite amazing. I regret not getting a pair back in the day when I could have.

Originally Posted by ijapino

They were made mainly for college teams and NBA players. They were sold through Eastbay at clearance prices back in the day. Supposedly Eastbay received a bunch of old stock from teams that no longer wore the shoes. Smaller sizes are pretty rare to come by.

Other TB colors include, White/Purple, White/Forrest Green, Black/White worn by Purdue (Similiar to the LS XV's but w/o the lasering), and my personal favorite White/Red worn by the Cincy Bearcats. I believe there was also a White/Navy colorway as well.

i picked up the white/purple for fairly cheap. under 100, don't remember what i paid exactly though.

Back
Top Bottom