Black woman tells dogs to attack white news reporter

wrong and dumb :smh:  but betty bop zig zagging :lol:

Umm yeah, wth was up with her gait?...:lol:

Whatever the hell that was, it was honestly more prancing than running; had me sitting here like, "man, she must not be serious about getting to safety."

Heels and that particular crazy @-$$ black woman FTL.

Last edited:
I think this was just a case of a grieving mother letting her anger out in an inappropriate way.

I'm not gonna call op racist but you knew what you were doing when you made the distinction of race.

Umm yeah, wth was up with her gait?...
laugh.gif

Whatever the hell that was, it was honestly more prancing than running; had me sitting here like, "man, she must not be serious about getting to safety."

Heels and that particular crazy @-$$ black woman FTL.

i kinda think she was hoping to get attacked on camera , something to put on her resume , or that the camera man woulda turned to this 

Why did she drop the mic? Was it slowing her down?

One of the dogs should have picked up the mic and chased her in a table has turned.

did anybody catch that natural birth video at the end? 
devil.gif

man NTers have no problem with racism till a topic effects their type. i see threads going the other way and comments too.
the lady was black and she did make a prejudice remark.
She went way to far when she brought the dogs out. Nobody should ever use their pet as an offensive weapon

The foolishness in here smh

If I was her, I would have dipped after the rock was thrown

Lady is wack for using her dogs to attack. They'll probably going to get put down because of their stupid !$$ owner.

Stupid people these days, worst of all is pitbulls gonna get put down for commanding orders smh

Anyone else think those dogs kinda looked like they were just playfully romping?

Yup, saw that too.

Which is one of the reasons why I expressed concern for the dogs in my OP. They definitely didn't look like they were out to attack her. If you watch the vid closely, you can even see (47-49 secs) that the dogs didn't even go after the reporter initially. They just gave chase because the reporter lady started prancing about nervously. Although, in fairness to the situating, I'd too would likely have responded with some level of nervousness if I saw two strange and excited dogs coming my way after their master has ordered them to "seek". They were excited, and responded like excited dogs do.

Of course, given the master's command of "seek"--captured on camera--in conjunction with the reporter's revelation that the one dog actually nipped her hand, I fear the worst for those two canines. They might be put-down, and their only "crime" was obeying their master's command and behaving in a manner befitting of excited dogs...:smh:

The lady should be prosecuted and those dogs need to hopefully find a loving home rather then be put down due to their idiot owner. If anything euthanize the owner. It's not like society benifits from her existence

Okay alot of "high and mighty" nonsense going on in here.
Yes she was wrong for letting her dogs on somebody but at the same damn time, this woman is dealing with her daughter being shot at a graduation party.
How would you feel with some ucking reporter was in your face asking dumb a*s questions about a loved one being hurt/killed???
Why do I need to explain my hurt and pain, why can't people be left alone to grieve...
If I lost one of my fam to an violent act and you come in my face on that bs, trust you will not like my answer
Why is it that in this world people just can't have privacy to mourn???
As a reporter or journalist sometimes your moral code/commone sense should tell you maybe this is not a good idea
And ninjas in here calling for this woman's head.
Where they do that at???
I truly hope you guys don't lose somebody like that..
The reporter was very lucky she didnt catch a slug
Now the title is just stupid but I guess op wanted to grab NT attention, I don't think he is racist just another ignorant fool on the Internet will suffice for me
Edit: and yes the reporter was just trying to tell her they caught the shooter but she was still looking for a story to further her career....
That woman is hurting and I just think it wasnt the time or place, at least let the cops tell her and call her to set up an interview... All this ish could have been avoided without using guerrilla style Interviewing and trying to get that exclusive

Last edited:
Okay alot of "high and mighty" nonsense going on in here.
Yes she was wrong for letting her dogs on somebody but at the same damn time, this woman is dealing with her daughter being shot at a graduation party.
How would you feel with some ucking reporter was in your face asking dumb a*s questions about a loved one being hurt/killed???
Why do I need to explain my hurt and pain, why can't people be left alone to grieve...
If I lost one of my fam to an violent act and you come in my face on that bs, trust you will not like my answer
Why is it that in this world people just can't have privacy to mourn???
As a reporter or journalist sometimes your moral code/commone sense should tell you maybe this is not a good idea
And ninjas in here calling for this woman's head.
Where they do that at???
I truly hope you guys don't lose somebody like that..
The reporter was very lucky she didnt catch a slug
Now the title is just stupid but I guess op wanted to grab NT attention, I don't think he is racist just another ignorant fool on the Internet will suffice for me
Edit: and yes the reporter was just trying to tell her they caught the shooter but she was still looking for a story to further her career....
That woman is hurting and I just think it wasnt the time or place, at least let the cops tell her and call her to set up an interview... All this ish could have been avoided without using guerrilla style Interviewing and trying to get that exclusive

Understood but all she had to do was either not answer the door or not reply to her and shed be well within her right to do so. Her reaction was irrational no matter how you cut it.

Understood but all she had to do was either not answer the door or not reply to her and shed be well within her right to do so. Her reaction was irrational no matter how you cut it.
well the reporter didn't have to invade the women's privacy at the comfort of her own home

Dont mess with old black people fam.

My grandfather was raised down south.. Hates white people with a passion.

If I brought a white girl home or even told him that I've smashed more then one, he'd either be extremely disappointed or disown me.

srs.

Correct but all she had to say was go away and if the reporter refused to listen then the reporter would be in the wrong.

Race related thread creates hostile race environment on NT

Why do the facts always cause such drama.

Correct but all she had to say was go away and if the reporter refused to listen then the reporter would be in the wrong.
i think her actions spoke louder than her words. she threw rocks at the camera guy, She was angry and furious that's enough to show that there not wanted.  That's common sense my Friend. so u mean to tell me if you go to a neighborhood Ur not familiar with  and people throw bottles at u and call u names, u wouldn't leave. or you need someone to say take a hike?

lets defend the violent dog owner.

i dont care if she just lost her whole family on the titanic. theres no excusing attacking someone who had nothing to with it. regardless of anyones skin color. coward.

i think her actions spoke louder than her words. she threw rocks at the camera guy, She was angry and furious that's enough to show that there not wanted.  That's common sense my Friend. so u mean to tell me if you go to a neighborhood Ur not familiar with  and people throw bottles at u and call u names, u wouldn't leave. or you need someone to say take a hike?

And throwing rocks at the camera guy could be considered assault. End of the day what do you think the end result of her irrational actions is going to be. There's proof of her on camera acting irrational and if charges were to be pressed shes going to jail.

Someone can knock on my door on a Saturday morning talking about religion or trying to sell candy. If I tell them to leave regardless if they take their time obliging and I throw a rock at them and release my dogs on them charges would be pressed against me. Regardless of the races here that lady deserves whatever repercussions come from her behavior.

Back
Top Bottom