Black XX3

pimp.gif

I'm VERY excited for these. I cannot wait till I get mine in hand! Especially this colorway!

Man, if these are the limited colorway, I will not buy another JB shoe again.
A highly doubt it though, they will probably make the ugliest colorway
for the limited shoe

CLASSIC
CLASSIC
CLASSIC
CLASSIC
CLASSIC
CLASSIC
CLASSIC
CLASSIC
CLASSIC
CLASSIC
CLASSIC
CLASSIC
CLASSIC
CLASSIC
CLASSIC
CLASSIC

hmmm... i don't like this one much. the white part of the shoe looks like a Christmas decoration made for a sweater. the 1st colorway is better than thisone IMO. Is Allen Iverson bald?

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

those dont look 2 bad much better than white but idk if this was still the way to go out

icy soles would have set those off much better imo

Exactly what I was thinking. 3M would have been even nicer, but they are still trash IMO.

I think the way the pics were taken are making them look good (word to Myspace angles).

Is Allen Iverson bald?
Word. That's what I was thinking
laugh.gif
I must have missedthat
eek.gif

Those are pretty sick, i think i am gonna have to get a pair of these.
wonder what the Carolina ones that are $230 look like.

Originally Posted by ijapino

I'm VERY excited for these. I cannot wait till I get mine in hand! Especially this colorway!
Me too.

Anybody know why SLAM got to premiere the XX3?

SOOOOO Much better then the white joints!!! I'll definately cop these, when they hit the $99 sales racks that is, LOL

very nice better colorway without the mj print. now I can justify spending 175 on these to my conscience. cause I sure as hell wouldnt be able too withoutfeelin regret wit that other pair. doesnt matter woulda copped a pair anyways to complete the collection. is it just me or is that the exact same color schemeas the `fake` pics of the black pair that dropped last week?

Originally Posted by Flip Jays

Those might be the limited colorway that will release in January for $230 and top 23 nike stores will get them.

I thought it was the flints. If they limit their best colorway for this "23"especially Black/Reds, JB sucks
39835f46ec28dc2d4eff04853ce84417d47066b.gif
laugh.gif

Only pair of XXIIIs I would consider getting.

Originally Posted by NTinfomaniac

I could be wrong, but didn't BabyJ say that the black ones had the MJ pattern on it in a less noticable manner? Is there any chance that these could be fake as well? I mean I thought that the outsole was supposed to have some type of midfoot bridge over the carbon fiber.

I don't think these are fake. They look pretty legit to me (if they are not then that wuld be one of the biggest mistakes in marketing Jordans). I cansee the "bridge" over the carbon fiber. You have to really concentrate on it though since it's clear like on the white pair.
BTW, there couldbe another black pair BabyJ was reffering to.

if its fake why would slam magazine make an article about it.... another gimmick perhaps to throw off bootleggers.

i still have yet to see the shoes...and i plan on trying my absolute best to wait until they are literally in the store to see them....

tell me tho people, can you rank them with the jordans 11, 16, 20, and 22 for me? like IMO,

11 blk/reds> 20 stealths > 16 blk/red > 22 blk/reds......

thanks folks!

Back
Top Bottom