Blackout Drunk Unappreciation

Originally Posted by jville819

Originally Posted by MrSneakerman

Happens to me too often. Its like I'm a different person when I'm drunk. He knows what he's doing but I don't. Always have to check my phone for texts, calls and tweets I may regret. smh

This is the worst, I don't even like looking at my phone the next day
roll.gif
i feel you on that.

%%$% is really mind blowing what you can do when blacked out though. i've woken up in my bed, had my clothes put away perfectly and have no recollection.

Originally Posted by bpt1986

drinking too much is silly. a man knows how to drink without getting to blackout or pass out point

EXACTLY! it took me a while to like get it down to a science drinking and all.

But now I'm smarter. I watch the ******s get messed up and look stupid in front of girls and I slide on in with my sober self and get the girl they been following around all night..LOL

WIN Win

Its funny to be lightly buzzed and watch all the tards act a fool and how the girls talk about them like dogs. Then I slid in and get all the girls numbers and we both laugh at the tards the next day.

WIN WIN

I say to everybody the blackout. Keep the great work. Your making my job easier

drinking too much is silly. a man knows how to drink without getting to blackout or pass out point

But now I'm smarter. I watch the ******s get messed up and look stupid in front of girls and I slide on in with my sober self and get the girl they been following around all night..LOL

WIN Win

Its funny to be lightly buzzed and watch all the tards act a fool and how the girls talk about them like dogs. Then I slid in and get all the girls numbers and we both laugh at the tards the next day.

WIN WIN

Originally Posted by KingSuperbIV

WIN Win

WIN WIN

Are you winning?

WIN Win

WIN WIN

Are you winning?

SMH @ yaw that thinking blackouts is cool.

Last time I blacked out I WOKE UP IN JAIL AND DIDN'T GET OUT OF PRISON UNTIL 5 YEARS LATER.

Blacking aint cool.

Also alot of stuff you do when you black from what im reading will get your hurt or killed especially if you did some of the stuff you say u do to me..

Dont mix light dark liquior.

Dont mix it with beer

AND DONT DRINK SMIRNOFF LIQUOR THE BOTTLE WITH BLACK LABEL!

2m67eq1.gif

SMH @ yaw that thinking blackouts is cool.

Last time I blacked out I WOKE UP IN JAIL AND DIDN'T GET OUT OF PRISON UNTIL 5 YEARS LATER.

Blacking aint cool.

Also alot of stuff you do when you black from what im reading will get your hurt or killed especially if you did some of the stuff you say u do to me..

Dont mix light dark liquior.

Dont mix it with beer

AND DONT DRINK SMIRNOFF LIQUOR THE BOTTLE WITH BLACK LABEL!

2m67eq1.gif

I am dying laughing at some of this ****
roll.gif
but seriously you guys need to be more cautious man
laugh.gif

I am dying laughing at some of this ****
roll.gif
but seriously you guys need to be more cautious man
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eashawty

only one time did sumthin good happen while i was blackout drunk. i was drunk textin one my close female friends & i was tellin her how much i was feelin her & $%!+ like that. the next day i looked at my text messages & was like damn i was drunk
laugh.gif
. so i text her askin wat i told her the night before & she told me, but she said she aint take it serious cause she knew i was drunk. i was like well u know the truth come out when u drunk....that was on christmas & she been my ol lady ever since
pimp.gif

^I wish some of the freshman blackouts would have ended up like that. I would probably be in better shape lol. 

Originally Posted by eashawty

only one time did sumthin good happen while i was blackout drunk. i was drunk textin one my close female friends & i was tellin her how much i was feelin her & $%!+ like that. the next day i looked at my text messages & was like damn i was drunk
laugh.gif
. so i text her askin wat i told her the night before & she told me, but she said she aint take it serious cause she knew i was drunk. i was like well u know the truth come out when u drunk....that was on christmas & she been my ol lady ever since
pimp.gif

^I wish some of the freshman blackouts would have ended up like that. I would probably be in better shape lol. 

Originally Posted by play2much2004

The one time I did, all my friends did...no one remembered anything at all
30t6p3b.gif

nerd.gif

i remember that night..... PAUSE no H O M O.

it was like the movie hangover. 

Bits and pieces are still being remembered by the crew

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by play2much2004

The one time I did, all my friends did...no one remembered anything at all
30t6p3b.gif

nerd.gif

i remember that night..... PAUSE no H O M O.

it was like the movie hangover. 

Bits and pieces are still being remembered by the crew

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom