Blackout Drunk Unappreciation

how many of ya'll ever get blackout drunk n dont remember a thing the next day, but the auto-pilot/cruise control keeps you goin strong thru the storm. i always seem to become 'that guy' n i dont get it. i asked my kuzn n he said hes only been like that only a couple times, but i do it like once or twice every two weeks. i think i have a problem.
30t6p3b.gif

btw im talkin blackout not pass out.

how many of ya'll ever get blackout drunk n dont remember a thing the next day, but the auto-pilot/cruise control keeps you goin strong thru the storm. i always seem to become 'that guy' n i dont get it. i asked my kuzn n he said hes only been like that only a couple times, but i do it like once or twice every two weeks. i think i have a problem.
30t6p3b.gif

btw im talkin blackout not pass out.

Last time I got blackout I went to a bar that is run by Pikes with the intention of fighting them all. Words were exchanged, beers were thrown. It was not good. But thankfully my friends got me out of there before I got hurt.

It's appreciate/unappreciated, sometimes it can be great, and sometimes bad $@+* happens.

Last time I got blackout I went to a bar that is run by Pikes with the intention of fighting them all. Words were exchanged, beers were thrown. It was not good. But thankfully my friends got me out of there before I got hurt.

It's appreciate/unappreciated, sometimes it can be great, and sometimes bad $@+* happens.

Happened to me once when i was chillin' with 2 girls

Those garden tools left me in the projects..by myself
30t6p3b.gif

Haven't touched liquor since.

Happened to me once when i was chillin' with 2 girls

Those garden tools left me in the projects..by myself
30t6p3b.gif

Haven't touched liquor since.

yea i do drink a lot but not as much anymore
i bring this up kuz the other day me n some homies killed a bottle of 151 n some high gravs n all my sacks was gone n all my money was gone n i was like 'wut did we do yesterday'

yea i do drink a lot but not as much anymore
i bring this up kuz the other day me n some homies killed a bottle of 151 n some high gravs n all my sacks was gone n all my money was gone n i was like 'wut did we do yesterday'

on NYE, i dont remember anything after 10pm. woke up the next day at my homie house, missing my sweatshirt. homie said some chick threw up on me
sick.gif
and i took off my sweatshirt and mushed it in her face

another time, me and 3 other heads finished a 2L of sprite+vodka (i think), last thing i remember is walking into the bar and ordering a drink then waking up at the homie house with cat fur all in my beard and hair. his cat sleeps on that bed, and sheds ALOT. what amazes me is that i rode my fixed gear to the bar and back to my homie house. way back is hilly as hell and i dont have brakes. suprised it didnt take a header.

good times....

on NYE, i dont remember anything after 10pm. woke up the next day at my homie house, missing my sweatshirt. homie said some chick threw up on me
sick.gif

another time, me and 3 other heads finished a 2L of sprite+vodka (i think), last thing i remember is walking into the bar and ordering a drink then waking up at the homie house with cat fur all in my beard and hair. his cat sleeps on that bed, and sheds ALOT. what amazes me is that i rode my fixed gear to the bar and back to my homie house. way back is hilly as hell and i dont have brakes. suprised it didnt take a header.

good times....

this used to happen to me everytime I drank during the second semester of my freshmen year...def unappreciated
30t6p3b.gif

this used to happen to me everytime I drank during the second semester of my freshmen year...def unappreciated
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by doosta45

sick.gif

good times....

thats that auto-pilot 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by doosta45

sick.gif

good times....

thats that auto-pilot 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

i havent had that happen to me with beers but with bars, oh mayne, I just remember downing the bar with a tall boy and after that i dont remember $#@@ except for my girl *****ing at me trynna get me out the car.

i havent had that happen to me with beers but with bars, oh mayne, I just remember downing the bar with a tall boy and after that i dont remember $#@@ except for my girl *****ing at me trynna get me out the car.

this happened to me last weekend. I was drinking at my house then decided to go to this party where I had a ton more alcohol/beer. Then an unnamed NTer decided to smoke. I "smelled" the stuff, didn't smoke and that's the last I remember. I woke up the next day and could barely walk because I apparently fell down a huge flight of stairs. I was told I did that peter griffin thing when he sits on the ground for a minutes going pssss ahh. Now that had to be funny

this happened to me last weekend. I was drinking at my house then decided to go to this party where I had a ton more alcohol/beer. Then an unnamed NTer decided to smoke. I "smelled" the stuff, didn't smoke and that's the last I remember. I woke up the next day and could barely walk because I apparently fell down a huge flight of stairs. I was told I did that peter griffin thing when he sits on the ground for a minutes going pssss ahh. Now that had to be funny

yea bro, i used to black out a grip.  i had to take a year off drinking due to medical reasons.  anyways i'm back drinking now.  i pretty much made a vow to myself to always stay on point when i'm drinking from now on.  i still get drunk but only to a certain extent.  it's weird because my tolerance is dumb high now. way higher than before.  alcoholism runs in my blood though.  half my family has been to rehab so i gotta be aware of that and not go down that path cause it would be very easy for it to happen to me.
ohwell.gif

yea bro, i used to black out a grip.  i had to take a year off drinking due to medical reasons.  anyways i'm back drinking now.  i pretty much made a vow to myself to always stay on point when i'm drinking from now on.  i still get drunk but only to a certain extent.  it's weird because my tolerance is dumb high now. way higher than before.  alcoholism runs in my blood though.  half my family has been to rehab so i gotta be aware of that and not go down that path cause it would be very easy for it to happen to me.
ohwell.gif

yea my kuzn girl gots a video on her phone of me jus the other day on some random bs i was talkin i aint seen it yet im kinda scared of wut i said but i dunno ill prolly check it out later
ill try n post it in the post your voice thread if i can

Back
Top Bottom