Blacks and Latinos in CA blamed for Prop 8 passing

Originally Posted by WinstonDon

Props to the blacks and latinos
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

LOL im black and mexican ... Where do I stand ????

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

I Didnt Spend my Time reading past posts as they were really off topic but heres what i think.

Gay People are Not born Gay. They CHOSE to be Gay. Its Wrong, a Man and a Man Shouldnt/Cant be Husband and Wife its Common Sense!
Why does Sex Feel Good? Why Do you Have a Mom and a Dad? Because Thats How its Supposed to Be.
I Have nothing against Gay People, They can do what they wanna do behind the sheets. But when its in Public...Nahhh Fam
sick.gif

LOL@ chose to be gay.......You know what you're right it's a choice. I think I'm a smash a dude this weekend, just for LOLs

I don't believe in marriage between two people of the same sex. Period.

"I'm black or latino, and I approved this message."

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

I don't believe in marriage between two people of the same sex. Period.

"I'm black or latino, and I approved this message."
Hanging-Soldier-Black.jpg

There was a time interracial couplings were punishable by^^^^in this country.....check yourself.

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Originally Posted by IRAPTHOUGH

Religion &ND race . Blacks &nd Latinos all have this "image" . They are homophobes , point blank period .

I can hear it now . "Gay marriage ? Ah hell nah . I don't want two fruits kissing around me !"

I hate when ignorant people have to make decisions .
All blacks and Hiispanics are not ignorant. I for one DO NOT want 2 dudes kissing around me because it makes me sick to my stomach. Its disgusting point blacnk period. If being GAY was alright it would have been ok since the beginning of time but it HAS NEVER BEEN WIDELY ACCEPTED. Up until a a few decades ago GAYS were killed as frequently as BLACKS in the deep south. This new movement homosexuals got going on is not gonna gain any gound because they are the minority and will continue to be so......
laugh.gif

Thanks for proving my point .
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom