Blah blah blah...Another Oregon Summit? (Update Pg. 11)

Oregon summit

When: Sat, August 19th 2:00PM

Where: Mt. Tabor park, NW western area near the courts

Who: any NT'ers or shoes type peoples

What: Hoopin, bbqing,displaying of shoes(anyone can bring shoes to display) + custom showcase(holla!)

Special guests: you guys got connects, I don't, find'em...

possibly featuring(list via pktran23):
55steep
B1LLY HOYLE
DIGITALJORDAN
OrIJaHnaL FlaVaH
LiLwAnG05
CRUNKJORDAN
techmen31
stan kass
ledafuture36
KKJordan23
ptrakarn23
SoleObsession
NBAsGReatstShoes
youngtriz
20Jeff20
ShoeGuru222
elosthgiarts

iss
m0nke3kid
SneekerHead23
steep of abovetheclouds

washingtonians
emmanuelabor
Khlav Kalash
daaznfella
BIG FAME ONE
KeithxSamuels
"I don't give a (expletive) about no trade rumors. As long as somebody CTC, at the end of the day I'm with them For all you that don't know what CTC means, that's Cut The Check.

It's peekatran from what I've been told. :wink: Anyways, I think someone should ask Katsu to come. Mennnn, that would be cool.
[/center]

ohhh, Katsu can be the special guest!

mennn!
"I don't give a (expletive) about no trade rumors. As long as somebody CTC, at the end of the day I'm with them For all you that don't know what CTC means, that's Cut The Check.

I'm interested. I just moved to portland so it would be cool to meet some new people. How's the bbq thing going to happen? Wouldn't someone need to bring a grill or something? I think a can buy donuts or something unless nobody wants donuts in the afternoon..

^^ yo welcome to ptown. ull either hate it or love it.

we're going to have a potluck. any food is welcome'd. the bbq isnt going down unless ur volunteering to bring yours.

its like brushing the dirt off your shoe(kepping it clean) not slapping the hell out of it

I'm not too familiar with Portland...but is Tualatin park that far out of the way?

The park is really nice, they have great hoops, a skate park for all the SB kids and some nice picnic tables.

If not...Tabor sounds good. I forgot I had been there...Dane prob. forgot too... :lol:
laugh.gif

I'm a maybe. If I get my clear-bra installed on my car, I'll roll down from Seattle. If so, I'll bring some food and/or drinks....

Paul - I just emailed you about those 10.5 Nash AM 90's....

^^^ i hit you back up on those bro, work *** blows. had like 5 hours of sleep this whole weekend...

>D >D
grin.gif

lmao...that right..I did take you to tabor, although that was a secondary park...main park is up the street. As for Tualitin...NO.
[/center]

yup
mt. tabor park
aug 19th @ 2:00

hey fella's i cant make it my family wants to go to newport to go crabbing soory dudes maybe next year. i still want your XIII's size 10.5

^^ are u serious dude?

im calling the summit off. lets reschedule for youngtriz.

:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nah im messin, but dat sucks man... ill let some fam around newport know that ur heading that way, maybe ill teach em how to do the NT sign... :lol:
laugh.gif

i will be wearing my custom made Niketalk>ISS shirt if i go.......
One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall-Optimus Prime

LIONS,TIGERS,BEARS OH MY RIDE!

new updated list

NT
55steep
B1LLY HOYLE
DIGITALJORDAN
OrIJaHnaL FlaVaH
LiLwAnG05
CRUNKJORDAN
techmen31
stan kass
ledafuture36
KKJordan23
ptrakarn23
SoleObsession
NBAsGReatstShoes
ShoeGuru222
elosthgiarts

iss
SneekerHead23
steep of abovetheclouds
TheManTheLegend23

washingtonians
emmanuelabor
Khlav Kalash
daaznfella
BIG FAME ONE

MAYBE LIST
Ridiculous Hops
Lyfecycle
m0nke3kid

i wouldnt mind if you guys sent me a pm or sumtin or anything regarding the status of you-showing-up. hit me up via AIM: thaiphoboi or via PM. thanks. just want to get a good headcount.

I know some people will be bringing stuff to display and some will be bringing stuff to sell. There is a very large undercover area that will be perfect, Sole OBsession just has to get there and reserve it. This isn't a positive but a local shoe collector who has something like 75 pairs of DS shoes he's gotten over the years and he will be bringing some to get rid of. He's not on NT and his sizes are 11.5-12, I told him I would give a little heads up on here if anybody cares.

I'm down to bring some food and some shoes....part collection part customs hopefully

and maybe a TBA speaker
_________________________________________________________________​
to you[/center][/b]
[/i]
Hokum(me)= 1/2 of Above The CLouds Design​

Back
Top Bottom