Blah blah blah...Another Oregon Summit? (Update Pg. 11)

^^^ yo... are we talking jordans? does he take credit/debit card? i dont wanna be strapped with $$$ surrounded by a bunch of drunkards gone bad...

but ill def check it out... thanks for the headsup

Quote:
does he take credit/debit card?

the hell you think this is?

I can only imagine someone pulling out a carbon slider machine thing... :wow:
eek.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^ tall tee son
_________________________________________________________________​
to you[/center][/b]
[/i]
Hokum(me)= 1/2 of Above The CLouds Design​

^tall tee song
to you[/center][/b]
[/i]

Well....I was supposed to work saturday, but it looks like i'm gonna get it covered. The only way I'll miss this is if I oversleep after a GOOD friday night...which is a possibility....

yeah but you'll be two blocks away from the summit.

Mini summit at Jordan V launch?
to you[/center][/b]
[/i]

Tall tee/Jordan V summit?
"I don't give a (expletive) about no trade rumors. As long as somebody CTC, at the end of the day I'm with them For all you that don't know what CTC means, that's Cut The Check.

congrats on that discovery ^^

So is there any sort of plan for what we're gna do at the summit?

Or are we gna sit there blowing trees while trying to compare who has on the longest and whitest T?

jokes aside...
[/center][/b]

plus we'll be ballin.
"I don't give a (expletive) about no trade rumors. As long as somebody CTC, at the end of the day I'm with them For all you that don't know what CTC means, that's Cut The Check.

^ well I'll be ballin I don't know what the rest of ya'll are going to pretend to do!

I don't know if you caught that but I'm implying that I'm extremely good at basketball! Probably better than most of you.

so if you feel like a challenge seek me out, I'll be the one in the corner eating chips with my head down not talking to anybody. Thinking damn thats a lot of throwup on 1 tall tee.
to you[/center][/b]
[/i]

Quote:
^ well I'll be ballin I don't know what the rest of ya'll are going to pretend to do!

oh, i wasn't tallking about basketball...

Back
Top Bottom