Blake Griffins New Girl

She's cute and I'd hit but I definitely see better college girls, let alone USC girls 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

She has a nice rack, but lets not blow this girl up. I see better chicks walking down the street daily, her face is average. I would still smash, but she isn't drool worthy by any means.

Surprised it took #29 replies for the typical NT response...
laugh.gif

Forgot some NT'ers walk in a world of dimes, even though they reside in Oregon.
She isn't a dime though.  To each their own though, she just isn't really doing anything for me.  This is NT anyways, we have a fat women appreciation so it doesn't surprise me dudes are going to beast over this chick.

- thats not it this time. a gang of guys on here only see a nice rack. once they see that, its all over, doesnt matter what she looks like.

She has a nice rack, but lets not blow this girl up. I see better chicks walking down the street daily, her face is average. I would still smash, but she isn't drool worthy by any means.

laugh.gif

She isn't a dime though.  To each their own though, she just isn't really doing anything for me.  This is NT anyways, we have a fat women appreciation so it doesn't surprise me dudes are going to beast over this chick.

- thats not it this time. a gang of guys on here only see a nice rack. once they see that, its all over, doesnt matter what she looks like.

Even though they suck, Clippers are more exciting to watch than Lakers... yeah, I went there.

Even though they suck, Clippers are more exciting to watch than Lakers... yeah, I went there.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

laugh.gif

i swear year after year "IRON MAN" is the same person proclaiming that everyone on NT walks around with dimes.
My dude, people have different opinions and shorty really isn't a looker. 

she got a dope pair but she got the lightweight chubby face and its mad plain.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

laugh.gif

i swear year after year "IRON MAN" is the same person proclaiming that everyone on NT walks around with dimes.
My dude, people have different opinions and shorty really isn't a looker. 

she got a dope pair but she got the lightweight chubby face and its mad plain.

dudes are so shallow on this site its disgusting SMH 
30t6p3b.gif

And i bet some of the dudes complaining about this girl don't even have a girl or a girl that is half as attractive as her

30t6p3b.gif

And i bet some of the dudes complaining about this girl don't even have a girl or a girl that is half as attractive as her

The way I see it, if you're a star NBA player, you can get with any girl you want.

As for who you would wife, it'd be better to get with a girl who's been with you from the beginning, even if she's not hot, because you're still gonna get with other hot girls on the side.

If she's too hot, you gotta buy her $4 million rings or $100 million divorce settlements whenever your infidelity becomes public. This girl looks like that type.

The way I see it, if you're a star NBA player, you can get with any girl you want.

As for who you would wife, it'd be better to get with a girl who's been with you from the beginning, even if she's not hot, because you're still gonna get with other hot girls on the side.

If she's too hot, you gotta buy her $4 million rings or $100 million divorce settlements whenever your infidelity becomes public. This girl looks like that type.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
Why does someone have to have a dime to be able to comment on the looks of a woman? I never understood this logic. So unless your girl looks better than someone you have no room to comment on her looks? Why is that?

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
Why does someone have to have a dime to be able to comment on the looks of a woman? I never understood this logic. So unless your girl looks better than someone you have no room to comment on her looks? Why is that?

Back
Top Bottom