Blake Griffins New Girl

Originally Posted by Napoleon

Originally Posted by topherr

Originally Posted by Menacin Methods

Originally Posted by PMatic

24nmaky.gif
laugh.gif

Didnt Griffin say Amare was his favorite player growing up?

Imagine the facials Griffin gives his girl
2lt5wcm.gif
eek.gif
 The hell is this kid doin???
DCAllAmerican wrote:
Nikekidwonder wrote:
dudes are so shallow on this site its disgusting SMH 
30t6p3b.gif

And i bet some of the dudes complaining about this girl don't even have a girl or a girl that is half as attractive as her

laugh.gif
 Why does someone have to have a dime to be able to comment on the looks of a woman? I never understood this logic. So unless your girl looks better than someone you have no room to comment on her looks? Why is that?

TRUTH, at least somebody understands

Originally Posted by Napoleon

Originally Posted by topherr

Originally Posted by Menacin Methods

Originally Posted by PMatic

24nmaky.gif
laugh.gif

Didnt Griffin say Amare was his favorite player growing up?

Imagine the facials Griffin gives his girl
2lt5wcm.gif
eek.gif
 The hell is this kid doin???
DCAllAmerican wrote:
Nikekidwonder wrote:
30t6p3b.gif

And i bet some of the dudes complaining about this girl don't even have a girl or a girl that is half as attractive as her

laugh.gif
 Why does someone have to have a dime to be able to comment on the looks of a woman? I never understood this logic. So unless your girl looks better than someone you have no room to comment on her looks? Why is that?

TRUTH, at least somebody understands

That, "unless your girl is a dime you can't call anyone else's girl weak" logic is just as bad as people resorting to the, "You can't beat Kobe 1 on 1 so don't comment on his game" logic. Crazy if you ask me. So I have to HAVE something to be able to have a valid opinion on it?

Another example, I had a girl tell me to "Please you can't talk because you don't have kids" after I told her it was a bad idea for her to allow her child to go outside with no coat in 50 degree weather. Really????????

That, "unless your girl is a dime you can't call anyone else's girl weak" logic is just as bad as people resorting to the, "You can't beat Kobe 1 on 1 so don't comment on his game" logic. Crazy if you ask me. So I have to HAVE something to be able to have a valid opinion on it?

Another example, I had a girl tell me to "Please you can't talk because you don't have kids" after I told her it was a bad idea for her to allow her child to go outside with no coat in 50 degree weather. Really????????

I couldn't stand this guy in college. He got on my nerves for some reason.

But now that he's in the NBA, dude is starting to become one of my favorites.

He is full of win even while playing for the Clips.

I couldn't stand this guy in college. He got on my nerves for some reason.

But now that he's in the NBA, dude is starting to become one of my favorites.

He is full of win even while playing for the Clips.

He has his choices. I doubt she's the first and last. Then again, maybe he bought her those boobs, if so.. game over

He has his choices. I doubt she's the first and last. Then again, maybe he bought her those boobs, if so.. game over

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
Dudes act like their girl was personally insulted. People are just voicing their opinions, just like you choose to openly admire her
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
Dudes act like their girl was personally insulted. People are just voicing their opinions, just like you choose to openly admire her
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom