Bleeding On 13's

So i purchased a pair of grey toe 13's DS and they have some Bleeding and i was wondering is there anything that i can do to get the bleeding of of them? (pods) and (leather)

http://niketalk.com/topic/15471
wink.gif

My grey toe 13s have the same problem idk but i think the only thing is to repaint over the pods like i said idk but i tried cleanin em and nothing came off.

I will personally never purchase a CW of the 13's that bleeds...The bleeding of the 13's was an engineering catastrophe...And to my knowledge this issue has never been admitted to, or spoken on by JB...How could JB designers/ engineers make such a horrible mistake?!?!

Originally Posted by crazyforspizikes

I will personally never purchase a CW of the 13's that bleeds...The bleeding of the 13's was an engineering catastrophe...And to my knowledge this issue has never been admitted to, or spoken on by JB...How could JB designers/ engineers make such a horrible mistake?!?!
i know, look at all the deaths and money spend because some color got on my pods 
grin.gif

Both of my Flints 13s bled and I refuse to wear them. Total waste of money since they bleed and look like tampon pads...
roll.gif
roll.gif
The new Flints releasing later-on will bleed as well.
laugh.gif

i would suggest to buy the augelus( sorry cant spell) leather paint and paint over them.

there's NOTHING really you can do about it bro.,its the material Nike used,it is what it is,deal with it,everybody did...

there's NOTHING really you can do about it bro.,its the material Nike used,it is what it is,deal with it,everybody did...

ya, that's the problem with 13's. all that bleeding. and the toe box creases hella easy too. not crackin at all

Back
Top Bottom