Blind Baseball ... Mind = Blown

that's definitely cool. the pitcher needs one of those nets in front of him though, especially being that close. dude was leaning and swerving.

Originally Posted by FullMetal

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

im sorry but
laugh.gif

I tried so hard not to.
I had to stop half way through the vid. Any longer, and I would have been on my way to hell for sure.
laugh.gif
I just couldn't after dude ran the wrong way.

Edit nvm, went back and watched the first part of the vid.  thats pretty amazing.

Edit nvm, went back and watched the first part of the vid.  thats pretty amazing.

When they said to be quiet when the ball is in play, I was thinking. this wouldn't work on a professional level since you'd be hearing fans making so much noise vs the opposing team.

When they said to be quiet when the ball is in play, I was thinking. this wouldn't work on a professional level since you'd be hearing fans making so much noise vs the opposing team.

Originally Posted by Skip2my

Tennis?

Originally Posted by Skip2my

Tennis?

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

eek.gif
MIND = BLOWN indeed, that pretty cool
pimp.gif
This! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Tried my hardest not to laugh when they ran the other way tho. 
ohwell.gif

Glad they get to enjoy the game tho 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

eek.gif
MIND = BLOWN indeed, that pretty cool
pimp.gif
This! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Tried my hardest not to laugh when they ran the other way tho. 
ohwell.gif

Glad they get to enjoy the game tho 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Old dude pitching is throwing BB's at these guys.
laugh.gif
Just zipping that ball in there from real close, and yet they hit it pretty good.

Pretty awesome.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Old dude pitching is throwing BB's at these guys.
laugh.gif
Just zipping that ball in there from real close, and yet they hit it pretty good.

Pretty awesome.

I drive by a blind school every day...I have no idea how they manage.  They are so strong.

I drive by a blind school every day...I have no idea how they manage.  They are so strong.

Back
Top Bottom