blink-182 Appreciation Vol. TOUR DATES and CONCERT PICS! TEAM BLINK, WHERE YA'LL AT?

ReliantJ wrote:

It's weird to listen to after what that kid did...

�� Yeah, that sucked really bad. It's a pretty deep song that's supposed to lead away from thoughts of committing that... but I guess the kiddidn't liten to the end.�Again I say, angst ftl. RIP kid.

Wow blink you pretty much just posted my favorite blink 182 songs...I mean c'mon whats not to like about these guise?

For the�og blink fans.
pimp.gif

���

For the blink haters:

"Shut the f up, she said... your life is meaning less�it's going no where... you're going no wheeere"

-Shut up, Take off your pants and jacket, blink-182

Last summer. Hurt like hell, but well worth it. I have a heart with a banner wrapped around iit reading Easy Target also.

I remeber the first time I saw this video. I was bugging out. First time I saw the smiley face also
laugh.gif

Now THAT'S dedication to a band. I would never think about getting a Tool logo tatted on my body, but I'm not hating on it at all. Props for havingthe balls to do it man.

- Tical.

Originally Posted by T i c a l

Now THAT'S dedication to a band. I would never think about getting a Tool logo tatted on my body, but I'm not hating on it at all. Props for having the balls to do it man.

- Tical.
yea, crazy dedication..

Never knew they had this many fans. I use to like em' a lot when I was younger but I haven't listened to em' in years. The only song that I alwaysLoved and will always play is 'Adam Song'. I need to get on their CD's though. Which one's there best?

IMO, their last CD was their best. But the rest are pretty good. I'm more so of a Mark Tom and Travis blink fan. their old drummer Scott was pretty good.

My list:

Blink-182
Enema of the State/The Mark Tom and Travis Show
Take off your pants and jacket
Dude ranch
Buddah

My List:

Take off Your Pants and Jacket
Blink 182
Enema of the State/ Mark Tom travis Show
Idk the rest cuz i just have downloaded songs and idk what albums they are from (yes i need 2 get the real deal still)

if you had to reccomend a blink cd to someone who doesnt like rock, but is open to the idea which would you reccomend? something not to artsy i would not getit. thanks in advance

Definiately Enema of the state. That's blink 101 (intro). Songs are pretty basic stuff to understand and they're remarkably good to boot,

My top Enema picks are:

Going away to college
Mutt
The party song
What's my age again?
Anthem

iBlink,
Great Post!! I listen to all genres of Music, Rock, Punk, Alternative, Rap, Hip-Hop but
Blink-182 has to be one of my favorite bands of all time. I never get tired of listening to them. They got me through some tough times.Their concerts wereamazing.
Every Album is amazing, in it's own way. Those dudes were genius's when it came to making riffs...and song-writing. lol.
Boxcar Racer was pretty dope too "There is" was such a good song. It sucks that they broke up but Angels and Airwaves rocks....so basically anythingwith Tom Delonge is awesome. lol.

My Favorite Blink-182 Songs:
-Adams Song
-Pathetic
-Untitled *The Mark Tom and Travis Show* version.
-Wendy Clear
-Party Song
-Dammit
-Josie
-The Rock Show
-All The Small Things
-Story of a lonely guy
-Stockholm Syndrome
-First Date
-Going away to college
-Feeling This
-Stay Together for the Kids
-I Miss You
-Down
-I'm Lost without You
-Carousel
-Aliens Exist
-What's my Age again
-What Went Wrong
-Violence
-Not Now
-Always
-All of This ft. The Cure
-Anthem Part 2
-Asthenia
-Another Girl, Another Planet. (Metorphically singing about being addicted to Heroin.)

Back
Top Bottom