blink-182 Appreciation Vol. TOUR DATES and CONCERT PICS! TEAM BLINK, WHERE YA'LL AT?

Originally Posted by trak1sh

Blink is an amazing band and this is coming from someone who basically only listens to hip hop.

same here... mostly all i listen to is rap... and blink
pimp.gif

Take off Your Pants and Jacket = Soundtrack to my teen years

blink was the epitome of pop punk. untouchable.

why tom, why?

angels and airwaves and +44 is...yeah, no comment. wasnt too fond of box car racer as well.

i they ever got back together, i swear, i would **** myself.

Originally Posted by MiKeY iCe 23

BLINK 182 = GOAT

I like how this NT'er thinks!

I grew up on this band and will always have a place set in my heart for them. Enema of the State and Take off Your Pants and Jacket are my favorite albums. My whole childhood could be summed up in 1 hyphenated word, Blink-182
pimp.gif

CarlMonday wrote:
theyre back in 2010

It'd suck so bad if I were to die before getting to listen to a new blink album. Liked that AMP'D mobile commercial "try not to die".

Real talk, my dying wish would be for them to reunite and continue to make music for the of you guys.

I think your opinion sucks, but thanks for contributing to this thread
smile.gif

I love blink 182, AVA and +44 ftl...

Sidebar-I hope you all know the meaning behind "Take Off Your Pants and Jacket".

Marv Machamp wrote:
Besides Travis

Blink 182 is a joke.

��
eyes.gif

Of course, I meant that with as much respect as possible. Thanks for your input.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by maps maps maps

Sidebar-I hope you all know the meaning behind "Take Off Your Pants and Jacket".

Those guys were so clever.
laugh.gif

Adam's Song has gotten me through many tough days. Probably the song that sums up my life from age 14 to 19.

Originally Posted by s dubl

their earlier albums>their later albums
agreed.

cheshire cat and dude ranch were their two best, in my opinion. buddha is good, too.

unfortunately, they hit it big with "dammit" (dude ranch), and kinda sold out and changed their sound. that's about the time travis barker cameon board, too.

Back
Top Bottom