***BLizz Entertainment-----> The World Of Warcraft. StarCraft .Diablo Who Plays ? Nerds Check in***

Anyone on NT still plays? patch should be out really soon. Hopefully it brings some players back onto d3.

The new legendary's looks :pimp:
I'm waiting for the new update before i go back to the game. I cant wait to use my WD again. :smokin

Rumor has the patch coming out this tuesday. Damnit I got work
laugh.gif

Patch is whatever. Dont like one of the changes to the DH's skill. The boosted damages for some of the skills are nice. Im noticing more ilvl 61-63 items dropping (act 1) but found only 2-3 items that are worth something and its average at best.

Inf is slightly easier for me. I just dropped 17m :smile:x mightve been an impulse buy) on a xbow and I pretty much demolish act 1 now. I can actually do act 3 without raging so much. Just takes a little longer. 61-63 items are def more common than earlier acts.

Feels so long ago when I and every other DH was using nether tentacles. Sorta miss the animation and sound, plus the damage. Now its cluster arrows with loaded for bear.. :smokin

Enrage timer and auto-heal removal is one of the best changes Blizz made so far.

Last edited:
My WD is doing good progress in inferno now too. Now i'm stuck on Azmodan instead of the first mission of act 2. :lol:
I need help bros. :frown: :lol:

Side note, I picked up a post patch legendary wep a while ago (the butcher's sickle) and that thing is crazy good. i cant wait to keep finding more of these. :smokin

My WD is doing good progress in inferno now too. Now i'm stuck on Azmodan instead of the first mission of act 2. :lol:
I need help bros. :frown: :lol:
Side note, I picked up a post patch legendary wep a while ago (the butcher's sickle) and that thing is crazy good. i cant wait to keep finding more of these. :smokin

I killed azmodan awhile back with some friends if you were still wondering.

I actually solo'd him yesterday too. Took a couple tries though.

I killed azmodan awhile back with some friends if you were still wondering.
I actually solo'd him yesterday too. Took a couple tries though.
The best i can do so far is about half health with another random in my party. I dont think i do enough DPS at the moment (25k unbuffed), which translated to my pets not doing enough. Needless to say, i think i need an upgrade or two.

Will be back on D3 after a 2 month break.

Side note ... considering getting GW2 .. but **** school bout to start.

i was looking forward to the upgrade for the monk's skills but it's pretty much the same. still getting demolished in act II in inferno. I dropped about 200k in gear and i still get killed pretty quick. only thing i wish they did different was that monks regenerate spirit automatically like a wizard. it sucks trying to run away on low health with no spirit and the only way to get more is to fight back :smh:

i was looking forward to the upgrade for the monk's skills but it's pretty much the same. still getting demolished in act II in inferno. I dropped about 200k in gear and i still get killed pretty quick. only thing i wish they did different was that monks regenerate spirit automatically like a wizard. it sucks trying to run away on low health with no spirit and the only way to get more is to fight back :smh:
What are your stats with the monk? I got one in act 2 Inferno as well.

d3 just isnt diablo
I like it now after the patch. Today i toiled away and managed to get myself to diablo with my WD, but now i know for certain i need an upgrade. :lol:

my stats are hella lopsided since i mainly focus on my dex

str: 522
dex: 2576
int: 534
vit: 491
armor: 7520
dps: 24620.30

hopped on D3 after the patch. meh... im on that sc2 now.  Don't know what took me so long to pick it up.

my stats are hella lopsided since i mainly focus on my dex
str: 522
dex: 2576
int: 534
vit: 491
armor: 7520
dps: 24620.30
You should be doing fine, although i do recommend raising up your vitality up a bit. do you have any health regen?

On a side note, I just got the Inferno herding staff a short while ago, so I'm gonna be doing pony runs for the foreseeable future. :lol:
If anyone wants to join me on some inferno pony runs later, feel free to send me an invite so we can get a run started . :nthat:

Last edited:
I got 100k+ hp barb. In school, and was disappointed with game when I was playing. Will give my equip to first few NTers who PM me.

all my res is at 166 right now but it's not even that, it seems like the first couple of hits on me brings me down to half hp. and no i haven't acquired any LOH gear.

I was pretty stoked to try out the new patch, but the day of the patch I come home to find that my 4 year old son was trying to shove a blu ray into the rom slot and now its jammed. :frown:

I saw this posted on a site earlier today. I can't believe that someone was dumb enough to spent that much on such an average weapon. :lol:
vmyypy.jpg

Last edited:
ill play bro what's your name? since I'm damn near the only in this thread that plays SC2. no beta for me
frown.gif

nah, i have accounts from friends and i still didn't apply. i'd rather just get better at sc2. i'll let the pros mess with hots.

Back
Top Bottom