Blk /Purple Foamposite Pros?????

Originally Posted by Zach13g

Originally Posted by Ceddie

I remember this picture from the Nikepark days...so it's about ten years old, I'd say.
Indeed, I think these were on Phillip's website http://surf.to.phils or whatever in the fake/questionable section, obviously not fake but we didn't know what to call photoshopped pics back then
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NTinfomaniac

wink.gif
, Not Pro and not for a while.

eek.gif
Thanks for the info, NTinfomaniac. Please, Please, PLEASE let there be purple translucent soles (and not just solid purple ones
smh.gif
).
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Twig1026

those are hot...but all purple with black soles and black check =
eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
indeed as well.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Mw2889

1. As he said, that picture is old
2. If they do release, I hope the take the swoosh off.

You mean release as a Foam One instead of a Foam Pro.

grin.gif

id prolly cop just to throw with the foam collection i have, but IMO that colorway would look alot doper inversed, in that i mean everything black changed topurple and the purple parts turned to black, that would be SICK!

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

grin.gif

My sentiments. Since last year, seems like everyone hopped on the foam one bandwagon.

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

grin.gif

Yes, I think Pros are ugly.

yeah a transulcent foam one version of these would be sick, even if it wasnt transulecent it would be sick. i would not cop a foam pro version though the waythey look now

yeah a transulcent foam one version of these would be sick, even if it wasnt transulecent it would be sick. i would not cop a foam pro version though the waythey look now

Man its funny because i live in Essex (unfortunately) and i've been hearing the same thing, but i am a foamposite head. I have heard they are out and havebeen out.I know this is false because there are no credible sources and no pics. I honestly think that people in B-More actually saw me rocking my OG eggplantsand noticed the similarities to the foamposites and assumed that there were blk/purple foams dropping. I dont say this to sound cocky but i have been all overbaltimore rocking my eggplants and people keep asking me when they drop and if they are dopes or "foamposites".

I remember this picture from the Nikepark days...so it's about ten years old, I'd say.

Wow! Nikepark, I almost forgot about that until you mentioned it. I see you been in the game for a while now, lol.

Originally Posted by beh235

Wow! Nikepark, I almost forgot about that until you mentioned it. I see you been in the game for a while now, lol.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by beh235

laugh.gif

Wow, grave-dig much? There's another post about about the blk/purple One's releasing.

These are not what everyone thinks them to be...Just imagine the blue penny foam ones, except all the blue, is eggplant purple foamposite with icy soles...Youguys better save up now, cause they are sick!

They have new pics out on them...I don't think the check is going to be there...it's gonna be the penny logo on them instead of nike sign...the aresuppose to release in febuary! Can't wait!

Originally Posted by ksneaks010

They have new pics out on them...I don't think the check is going to be there...it's gonna be the penny logo on them instead of nike sign...the are suppose to release in febuary! Can't wait!

Did you know this thread is 5 centuries old?
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom