Blu & Exile, Wale, Kidz in the Hall, The Cool Kids.....

Panacea - The Scenic Route give it a listen, give it a chance really good album

31flI11zTFL._AA240_.jpg

smokin.gif

Any body tryna PM drop me the link to that Dirty Science...
Blu's Solo project????

If you got some dope LPs with the exception of blu and exile, cool kids, and wale...

Wait Blu got solo joints?! what are the names of the em?

Id love that C.R.A.C Knuckles - Piece Talks right about now if anybbody has it
nerd.gif

smokin.gif

a couple of my dudes been hyping the Cool Kids up to me like crazy.

My homie is a barber that cut them up a few times when they made their way out to the Bay area

he said they was some chill out dudes, smoked him out and took him to some clubs.

As for the music, the beats go hard when you chillin in the whip smokin it up or whatever.

They got that slow steez, catchy hooks, couple punchlines. i can Eff with em.

Originally Posted by xBuddha Blessx

Anybody mess with Kenn Star up in here? dude is dope Starr Status was a real good album, anybody got Starr Report?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Let me see what's up with "The Starr Report".

You need this in your life...
5126whArNhL._AA240_.jpg

pimp.gif
http://

Also, check out 8thW1 (EighthWon/One) - A Fool's Lullaby (prod. by Illmind)

^ You know I already got this homey
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
OneBeLo is crazy slept on he really is a One Man Army n dude is insanely slept on. He speakin more truth than most of these conscience rappers, plus the beatsare good
pimp.gif

I'll be checkin on 8thW1(Justus League affilated? never heard of him n good looks) EDIT -Cant find his EP Love Money And Music now if you or anybody canhit me with a pm feelin the song

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

yeah its me ....lol....im not really famous or anything imma fan of hiphop like most of yall....but as far as the album goes....its called Love Day....mark is doin most of the production...i talked to blaze alot too..hes in saigon mode right now tho..but im sure well get one or two from him....but i dont know....salaam remi....ye.....couple others...just dont expect a jazzy phizzle productiizzle......lmao...sike but for real...im really tryna have a body of work...something complete...so me and mark will start and ill work around what we have .....im ALWAYS LOOKIN for tracks from up and coming cats ...so alot of producers will probably have their first or second album placement on my album....excuse the typos im rushing ...
Salaam remi would be a great look for wale...Jus blaze too if he doesn't use the American Gangster steeze for his beats.

Can't wait
pimp.gif

I finally checked out the Blue and Exile album. I'm extremely impressed. The album's just so chill. It's gonna get mad spins on the iPod

who are they is wale in the group?any of them mark ronson and the other guy with the good beat and mark ronson video ?

Back
Top Bottom