Blue Jean Stains

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

Originally Posted by jphonix

what i do is cuff 'em and put white masking tape on the inside of my jeans where they touch the shoe. i haven't had many problems since doing this...  
Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

I put two layers of packing tape on the inside of my jeans where they will lay on my sneakers.  

co-sign...the taping method really works...
Yep!

Originally Posted by mrReflection

Originally Posted by zzz1035

yea i too hate these. stains on my peewees
yea mine are as dark as the jeans on the upper. i need a new pair...
I've been using that Jason Markk Sneaker Solution on my Pee-Wees and its been helping a little with the suedes color.

Originally Posted by HatchMo

FYI, spray the inside of the pant leg that will come in contact with your sneakers with water proofer from footaction, footlocker ect. No need for taping or cleaning anymore!

i've been wondering if this will work...

have you actually tried it?

Originally Posted by FR4NCH1S3

Originally Posted by abernja

There is a much, much easier way of cleaning any blue jean stain that is on leather.

And it's mad easy too. No science projects full of hot steaming irons or chemicals needed.

Stop by your local FINL store and pick this up.

Drum roll please....................

41317687.jpg

Thank me later. I guarantee it will work. Peace.

yeah this works...
glasses.gif

I would just not wear kicks you really like with jeans, if they haven't been washed a bunch of times.  Since I got blue jean stains on some concord xi's back in 2002, I only wear sneakers I really like (except black ones) with sweat suits or shorts.  It sucks, but preserves your sneaker's look.

There is a much, much easier way of cleaning any blue jean stain that is on leather.

And it's mad easy too. No science projects full of hot steaming irons or chemicals needed.

41317687.jpg

im gonna try that out too...thanks!!!

mr clean magic eraser for stains already on the shoes.

to prevent them:

spray waterproofer (available at footlocker, footaction, champs, etc) on your shoes and any part of your jeans that touches the shoe.

41317687.jpg

will this work on suede?

41317687.jpg

+
mr-clean-magic-eraser.jpg

WORKS WONDERS...

Originally Posted by bigsupa

41317687.jpg

+
mr-clean-magic-eraser.jpg

WORKS WONDERS...

Ima have to peep a FINL then, and that magic eraser def. does wonders

Back
Top Bottom