Blue Premium Air Jordan 12 To Release (11/12/16)

someone know some online site that still have these at size 13us at retail ?

NIKE EUROPE lost my package with 2 pairs of size 13us 

someone know some online site that still have these at size 13us at retail ?

NIKE EUROPE lost my package with 2 pairs of size 13us 
these might have dried up my friend. Just gotta wait on a restock. I might be wrong but there is always a restock before well anticipated release like the SJXI. Keep your eyes open

these might have dried up my friend. Just gotta wait on a restock. I might be wrong but there is always a restock before well anticipated release like the SJXI. Keep your eyes open

I'm a size 13 and can tell you that this size has dried up . Stock locate on all major retailers showed nothing in stock.

However, there was a restock on Nike the other day. Went fast, so I don't know if they were cancellations or a pure restock.
Either way, if I locate a sz 13 I'll PM you.

Good luck, these are very nice and quality was right on.

Last edited:
I'm a size 13 and can tell you that this size has dried up . Stock locate on all major retailers showed nothing in stock.

However, there was a restock on Nike the other day. Went fast, so I don't know if they were cancellations or a pure restock.
Either way, if I locate a sz 13 I'll PM you.

Good luck, these are very nice and quality was right on.
thanks bro'...

They were online, free shipping, looks like sz 11 is only size left

Last edited:

nope. gotta get ya hands dirty and walk into the store and do a stock locator. better go quick the look to be sitting in certain locations
i live overseas... that's why i asking for phone order... walk to stores isn't possible for me

thank for the answer

Does anyone know how these hold up against liquid?

Asked my friend to put these in his bag for me and he had a bottle of something there which must've leaked, next minute this:
ouuuuch, are those the blue suedes? depending on what spilled on it, maybe a drycleaner could clean it up for you. that area may look a little diff tho, might not be 100% same after. suede is delicate.

Does anyone know how these hold up against liquid?

Asked my friend to put these in his bag for me and he had a bottle of something there which must've leaked, next minute this:

View media item 2385359

Is that a recent stain or is it dried stain. If a dried stain try one of those mesh style suede clearers with the eraser, they work well.
However, always be gentle with suede, easy to damage it. Good luck.

If you haven't already, I would treat with 2x coats of a Crep type of water repellent. Liquids actually bead up and slide off.

I just love my pair, one of my favorite Jordans of 2016.

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies y'all. It was a fresh stain, still not sure what it was.

It was on several spots on both shoes, and I panicked and used a bit of water to try to rub one of the spots out. Put them back in the box and this morning found the spots to have mainly disappeared EXCEPT for the bit I used water on, which looks a bit wet.

Lesson here: never panic.

Back
Top Bottom