Blue Valentine

Can't embed, sry.

gettin' good reviews and releases on Wed.  
pimp.gif

been waitin' for a Gosling movie for a minute, he was great in Half Nelson.. i expect the same for this

been waitin' for a Gosling movie for a minute, he was great in Half Nelson.. i expect the same for this

Gonna watch when I can dl it. Looks depressing, but also really good. Gosling and Williams are great actors.

Gonna watch when I can dl it. Looks depressing, but also really good. Gosling and Williams are great actors.

I heard this film almost got an NC-17 rating because of its "emotional rawness"... weird reason but it has me intrigued.

I heard this film almost got an NC-17 rating because of its "emotional rawness"... weird reason but it has me intrigued.

Ryan had an interview in the latest GQ. He said he won't ever get another movie as good as this one. He feels strongly about this picture bring his best work ever.

Something that I found interesting was right after The Notebook, he didn't have any other work right away, and didn't want to be bored, so he just got a job at a sandwich shop for awhile. Good article to read.

I will totally go see this in the theater.

Ryan had an interview in the latest GQ. He said he won't ever get another movie as good as this one. He feels strongly about this picture bring his best work ever.

Something that I found interesting was right after The Notebook, he didn't have any other work right away, and didn't want to be bored, so he just got a job at a sandwich shop for awhile. Good article to read.

I will totally go see this in the theater.

Yeah the NC-17 scene happens in the hotel when he is trying to rekindle the romance supposedly. Can't wait to see the movie, this and Black Swan were the ones i was waiting for a couple months now. I dont think it will come around my area until 1/7 though.

Yeah the NC-17 scene happens in the hotel when he is trying to rekindle the romance supposedly. Can't wait to see the movie, this and Black Swan were the ones i was waiting for a couple months now. I dont think it will come around my area until 1/7 though.

I've been hearing great things about this film. I'd love to see the NC-17 version though.

Back
Top Bottom