Blue Valentine

I've been hearing great things about this film. I'd love to see the NC-17 version though.

Originally Posted by bkmac

I've been hearing great things about this film. I'd love to see the NC-17 version though.

idk if there is an nc-17 version.  apparantly, it had that rating because of a certain scene, but they appealed it and the movie got changed to R.

idk if there is an nc-17 version.  apparantly, it had that rating because of a certain scene, but they appealed it and the movie got changed to R.

^ What he said, the scene I hear is not that vulgar for it to be NC-17, it was just an emotionally charged scene, so it did get changed back to R, with everything in tact.

^ What he said, the scene I hear is not that vulgar for it to be NC-17, it was just an emotionally charged scene, so it did get changed back to R, with everything in tact.

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

Well I'm hoping an eventual DVD release will have the NC-17 version.

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

Well I'm hoping an eventual DVD release will have the NC-17 version.

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

I heard this film almost got an NC-17 rating because of its "emotional rawness"... weird reason but it has me intrigued.

From everything I read and saw on the news, the reason they got an NC-17 rating was because of a scene that everyone who's seen it is identical to the one in Black Swan, only with a man and a woman.

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

I heard this film almost got an NC-17 rating because of its "emotional rawness"... weird reason but it has me intrigued.

From everything I read and saw on the news, the reason they got an NC-17 rating was because of a scene that everyone who's seen it is identical to the one in Black Swan, only with a man and a woman.

Pretty positive they didn't change anything from the original NC-17 rating, they just appealed it and it was changed back to R.

I've heard great things about this, looking forward to it.

Pretty positive they didn't change anything from the original NC-17 rating, they just appealed it and it was changed back to R.

I've heard great things about this, looking forward to it.

I got around to seeing it tonight. While Goslings acting was on point, I was pretty disappointed with the movie. There were times where I didn't know where it was going, and it reminded me of Revolutionary Road (DiCaprio and Winslet) a bit because of the once love they shared and then developed hatred 'she had for him'.

I think I'm more disappointed because I wanted it/expected it to be as good as advertised, but in my opinion, it just wasn't.

I got around to seeing it tonight. While Goslings acting was on point, I was pretty disappointed with the movie. There were times where I didn't know where it was going, and it reminded me of Revolutionary Road (DiCaprio and Winslet) a bit because of the once love they shared and then developed hatred 'she had for him'.

I think I'm more disappointed because I wanted it/expected it to be as good as advertised, but in my opinion, it just wasn't.

I know I'm going to get pissed off when I watch this 
laugh.gif

I cant help it, I love these type of films
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Cindy (Michelle Williams' character) got me pretty pissed off after watching it. But, I guess that means you'll love it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Cindy (Michelle Williams' character) got me pretty pissed off after watching it. But, I guess that means you'll love it
laugh.gif

^^^there's an HD version of Black Swan online now.. watched it 2 days ago. I'll be doing the same with this movie.

^^^there's an HD version of Black Swan online now.. watched it 2 days ago. I'll be doing the same with this movie.

Back
Top Bottom