BMF Series Thread - Season 3 March 1st on STARZ

In the real story of BMF - didn’t Southwest T wanted to kill Meech on the wire?

I don't get the relationship between Lamar and Ashy Larry. Sometimes Ashy scared and sometimes he say **** that a crazy dude would kill you for right away

Dawg I hate they done made Lamar damn near superhuman,Kashdoll kicked him in the nuts,slapped the DF outta him like 3 times and hit him over the head w/a big *** earn the ***** didn’t flinch or break the hold around her neck :rofl:

Mans healed from wearing a ****bag in 3 episodes

Snoop :rofl: and then splitting the check :rofl:

Kash Doll shouldn't bother waiting by the phone for additional roles.

Lamar treats Ashy Larry like ****.

I can't tell the time frame sometimes in this show. It's the late 80's?

Charles was patching up her dry walls :lol:

The acting between Meech and Young Miami was so bad :smh: Was that one take or the best? **** it, we'll be here until next month, let's go with this.

I don't know who's going to last longer, B Mickie or Lamar. Why hasn't B Mickie been killed yet? I think Meech would kill Terry before B Mickie.

“Do this crack while I watch. I’m not gone hit the crack, just you”

Like really? That’s suspicious as hell. I knew Lamar was gone go buckwild on her

WTH was up with the end of that Meech and stripper scene :smh::stoneface:

Dude said they he an upstairs but had Meech and terry sharing the couch

I’m also tired of Jadakiss’ aka Wood Harris’ brother, his son, his partner wanting booty calls, tired of them two

Dawg I hate they done made Lamar damn near superhuman,Kashdoll kicked him in the nuts,slapped the DF outta him like 3 times and hit him over the head w/a big *** earn the ***** didn’t flinch or break the hold around her neck :rofl:

Mans healed from wearing a ****bag in 3 episodes
I said the same ish when he ain’t flinch.

Dude midas whale be an avenger at this point

I don't get the relationship between Lamar and Ashy Larry. Sometimes Ashy scared and sometimes he say **** that a crazy dude would kill you for right away

I think they're cousins. Either way l don't understand why he hasn't killed him in his sleep yet. No way would l allow a person that is willing to kill me on a whim to herb me like that, smh. He needed to be in dirt last season.

Did l miss something? Why did Remi, dread dude try to kill Meech and them? Didn't he agree to link with Meech at the club to handle some business? I'm confused about that scene.

Last edited:
Not Kashdoll, not like this
38DB9DE4-CE24-4209-B983-FC5C03385E41.gif

Did l miss something? Why did Remi, dread dude try to kill Meech and them? Didn't he agree to link with Meech at the club to handle some business? I'm confused about that scene.

Two different dudes with locs. I thought it was him too until they showed Remi moments later in the same club.

I think they're cousins. Either way l don't understand why he hasn't killed him in his sleep yet. No way would l allow a person that is willing to kill me on a whim to herb me like that, smh. He needed to be in dirt last season.

Those were different dudes but I suggest don’t get too caught up in the plot :lol: This show is strictly a comedy at this point

Wonder how many seasons this supposed to be cuz a lot going on but time really not progressing or they just confusing with the timelines

Wonder how many seasons this supposed to be cuz a lot going on but time really not progressing or they just confusing with the timelines

You’ve got to remember, BMF had a 20 year run :lol: :lol: :lol:

Literally from the mid 1980s up until 2007. We’re only in like 1988-1990 now :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom