BMF Series Thread - Season 3 March 1st on STARZ

You’ve got to remember, BMF had a 20 year run :lol: :lol: :lol:

Literally from the mid 1980s up until 2007. We’re only in like 1988-1990 now :lol: :lol: :lol:

We know :lol:

The issue is that they keep teasing Atlanta, but going right back to Detroit.

It's like they're running in place, because we're still dealing with Lamar from the first season.

So we're wondering do they think they're getting 10 seasons? Do they have it planned out? I really think they're making it up as they go along.

We know :lol:

The issue is that they keep teasing Atlanta, but going right back to Detroit.

It's like they're running in place, because we're still dealing with Lamar from the first season.

So we're wondering do they think they're getting 10 seasons? Do they have it planned out? I really think they're making it up as they go along.
Yup they came up with too much drama in Detroit now they stuck there…ATL and actual BMF business been a 2nd or 3rd storyline in half these episodes :lol:

I can see them getting enough eyes for several seasons. It’s garbage but entertaining like every other 50 show.

I think so far the joint he had on ABC was the only one people didn’t watch.

At least they showing SOME of St. Louis (although in a corny *** way)

Some day, HBO will get the rights to this show, and do it the proper way.

Really interested about their time in California in the 90s. The whole 263 split. The cartel ****. The story about Meech talking his way out (with guns to their heads, facing the wall execution style) out of a $3m debt they had to the cartel. Even the first record label they had etc etc, leading all the way up to the Bad Boy **** etc. That Bleu DaVinchi Al Profit interview is good. Bleu is a clown, and was a hater…but he don’t seem to be really lying. Some good background on these times.

Another thing that really bothers me, is the cartoonish *** chains. From the goofy, not of it’s time BMF piece. To Lamar’s trash chains. To the “PA” chains and everything in between. Just looks terrible. Like, they really gotta scrap those.

Lil Meech old Gucci fit was tough tho.

The chains do look cartoonish but jewelry wasn’t as refined back then as it is now :lol: :lol: :lol:

True. But they legit got *****s running around the show like this:

1EAABFD1-EC2A-4846-85AA-09A62911C459.jpeg

C8DC6E36-2B59-4D4E-84FD-DC8AEDD47503.jpeg

B2582B40-D4E1-4A5B-A998-03B524AF41C4.jpeg

Charles fumbled 2x with his wife & the neighbor

B mickie talking crazy when All Meech do is show love :lol:

Yung miami receiving bad news scene :wow::rofl:

I can see them getting enough eyes for several seasons. It’s garbage but entertaining like every other 50 show.

I think so far the joint he had on ABC was the only one people didn’t watch.
. I think Covid messed up that show more then anything ..:: I liked for life

Between her not being able to show emotion, and Meech being overly emotional, the whole scene was a mess
I still cant believe they filmed it and agreed that it was good enough for tv 😂. I cant imagine what the other takes they did before they decided on that one looked like.

I may be in the minority here, but the story line being all over the place and absurd acting is the stuff I tune in for. :lol:

There are a ton of documentaries on BMF that shows the reality of the situation if folks want to get that perspective. I like this take on the story. It’s different.

I pray they get to the Atlanta days where Meech had the animals and **** in the club for his birthday. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom