BMF Series Thread - Season 3 March 1st on STARZ

^^^^^^^^
Right!

Only person I felt sorry for was Kash Doll's kids

And it sucks for Charles to be treated like crap, and being too broke to move out. Just have to take the cold shoulder hoping it thaws out. :lol:

Wait until dudes start coming to the house to pick Lucille up for dates :lol: Being too broke to move is still a thing these days. My coworker was going through a divorce during the pandemic. Her husband moved into the basement because he lost his job and couldn't afford to move out. That is the weirdest thing :lol:

Took his *** too long. Lamar crossed way too many lines with this dude. That Desert Eas would've been at his temple the first time h he threatened my life.

Never done crack before, but why do they treat crack like once you do it you're instantly addicted and your life is changed forever. It's functioning crackheads.

Like smoking crack was going to stop Lamar from being a killer.

The high from crack after the first hit is what they're continually chasing. After that they are on a downward spiral to reach that level of bliss again. I do agree that a person like Lamar is the worst person to be a crackhead, and I think that plan was bunz. Killing him was the only intelligent option.

I know about drugs. Addiction doesn't stop all other parts of your life. It's been people addicted to crack since the 90's. Crack still has a market.

Lamar would be more dangerous as a crackhead, because he would be even more out of control and trying to rob for necessity and thinking even more irrationally. Soon as he hits this pipe he's going to forget about killing Meech and he's going to stay high 24/7? Much less where would he go for more and how would he get it. Like that wouldn't be Meech and Terry, who he knows are scared of him.

They're treating crack like they have no idea about drug abuse.

You're confusing functioning addicts and addicts. The addiction, whatever it may be does halt your normal life. Many of these people were professionals, had degrees, jobs, family etc. Once that addiction took control, they were no longer willing or able to maintain their responsibilities. The end result is what most of us have seen in our neighborhoods growing up.

There are also people who are functioning addicts, and are able to hide it better, maintain their daily responsibilities. To a lesser level than normal, but still effective enough not to draw too much attention to themselves. They are able to explain away their erratic behavior. Some people close to them may even overlook it. I mean DMX was a functioning crackhead, and at the time we probably didn't pay much attention to his antics. Or we just brushed it off saying that's X being X. But if we look back over the years, we can see that something was off, and most likely it was the result of his drug use.

1679456867334.png

1679456885565.png

1679456904459.png

1679456922745.png

^^^^^^^^
Right!

Wait until dudes start coming to the house to pick Lucille up for dates :lol: Being too broke to move is still a thing these days. My coworker was going through a divorce during the pandemic. Her husband moved into the basement because he lost his job and couldn't afford to move out. That is the weirdest thing :lol:

Took his *** too long. Lamar crossed way too many lines with this dude. That Desert Eas would've been at his temple the first time h he threatened my life.

The high from crack after the first hit is what they're continually chasing. After that they are on a downward spiral to reach that level of bliss again. I do agree that a person like Lamar is the worst person to be a crackhead, and I think that plan was bunz. Killing him was the only intelligent option.

You're confusing functioning addicts and addicts. The addiction, whatever it may be does halt your normal life. Many of these people were professionals, had degrees, jobs, family etc. Once that addiction took control, they were no longer willing or able to maintain their responsibilities. The end result is what most of us have seen in our neighborhoods growing up.

There are also people who are functioning addicts, and are able to hide it better, maintain their daily responsibilities. To a lesser level than normal, but still effective enough not to draw too much attention to themselves. They are able to explain away their erratic behavior. Some people close to them may even overlook it. I mean DMX was a functioning crackhead, and at the time we probably didn't pay much attention to his antics. Or we just brushed it off saying that's X being X. But if we look back over the years, we can see that something was off, and most likely it was the result of his drug use.

Not what I'm saying, and I'm from New York in the 90's and know about crack.

They treat crack like they treat everything else in the Power universe. Like they know nothing about it. It's some TV stuff.

We're not going to kill the guy, we're going to make him a crackhead. Like that would eliminate him being a killer. Once he takes a hit of crack his life will change immediately and every other desire will be gone and he won't no longer be a threat to Meech and his family.

Its also possible Meech is ignorant to how addiction really affects people. He does see how it can completely destroy someone's life but doesnt think beyond that.

My mom was watching real love earlier. Ajiona Alexus was looking damn good on whatever part of the show I happened to walk in on :evil:.

Saweetie gotta pivot cuz no one is checking for her music
She’s so bad that Warner Bros hasn’t allowed her to release an official debut album. She hasn’t even released any of those “commercial retail mixtapes” where it’s supposed to be an album until you flop and they call it a mixtape.

Back
Top Bottom