BMW 4-Series (former 3-Series Coupe) - M3/M4 = 430HP Twin-Turbo I6

As most you guys know, BMW is re-structuring their numbering and the 3-series will no longer have coupes, it'll be renamed as a 4-series and here's the concept, which should be pretty close to the production version.

Will debut on January at the Detroit AutoShow.

I was never a big fan of the headlights of the new 3-series but it had grown a bit on me and the more aggressive bumper kind of makes it work with the new headlights. Also like the updated "halo" rings though it is kind of jocking Audi in a sense that it isn't exactly rings anymore, just LED outline.
View media item 159218View media item 159219View media item 159220

Last edited:
ey yo my boy just sent me a link to this a little while ago and he loves it but im just not feeling the exhaust/bumper as much as i thought i would.  that interior doe 
devil.gif

looks clean only if they kept it like that, feeling the aggressive look to it. Some angles remind me of the rs5

Great, I'm going to be in the market and since most are jumping on Audi's I'll stick to the "Ultimate Driving Machine". Hate sifting through all the 3-series Sedans when all I'm looking for is a 2 door Coupe (6 Speed Manual, :smokin)

I'm driving a 2013 right now and I like the new lights more than the old. I'll take some pics in a few.

Not bad.

I'm in the market for a coupe too...

RFX, off topic but why didn't you get an SL instead of the Z4?

So 3 series = sedan
4 series = coupe
?

Yup. IIRC, the 1-series coupe will also be renamed to 2-series. So it will go as such:

1-series = sedan
2-series = coupe
3-series = sedan
4-series = coupe
5-series = sedan
6-series = coupe
6-series gran coupe = sedan coupe
7-series = sedan
8-series = coupe

Well the SL starts at $105k and at that price, I'd rather pay a bit more and get an R8 or Vantage. Even though it is plausible to own an R8 or a Vantage right now, it feels like I am just not comfortable enough to be there yet.

If you meant the SLK, it was just too "soft" and really is more a cruising car. I've always said that in the segment, the Boxster is the true "drivers car", the SLK is the "cruiser/least driver oriented" while the Z4 is just about the perfect mix of both, it is right in between. I can cruise comfortable and drive around the canyons/track with the top down and thoroughly enjoy it.

Well the SL starts at $105k and at that price, I'd rather pay a bit more and get an R8 or Vantage. Even though it is plausible to own an R8 or a Vantage right now, it feels like I am just not comfortable enough to be there yet.

If you meant the SLK, it was just too "soft" and really is more a cruising car. I've always said that in the segment, the Boxster is the true "drivers car", the SLK is the "cruiser/least driver oriented" while the Z4 is just about the perfect mix of both, it is right in between. I can cruise comfortable and drive around the canyons/track with the top down and thoroughly enjoy it.

I feel you.

I was actually thinking about the last generation SL when I asked that,

I forgot that the sticker price on a new SL is that high :x .

:pimp:
Any chance they'll be bringing back the 8 series?

There have been plans for years now, right now the focus is on the i8 but the 8-series will likely return but might not be in the near future.

[COLOR=#red]And here I am debating if it would be wise to get a used E60 5 series, smh. Whatever you're doing bro, congrats & big ups :pimp:[/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom