BMW 4-Series (former 3-Series Coupe) - M3/M4 = 430HP Twin-Turbo I6

If the 4 series has a a "335is" model coming out then maybe you can compare it to a Cayman...

Doesnt the Cayman start at $54k or something? Should come out to more than $10k.

Didnt the 335i top out at $50k?

$10g's, arguably comparable. Id take this over a Cayman, more car for the money IMO.

It really depends which you compare. The 335i convertible is about the same price as the Cayman ~$53k iirc, I know because I did shop the Z4, SLK, Cayman and 335i convertible (qualified for what I wanted because of the hardtop).

The 328i coupe started at ~$38k though so that is a big difference against the Cayman. 335i coupe is about $45k so it is still about $8k less than the Cayman.

Pretty much the top of the line 3-series convertible (and likely this 4-series) that does not have an M badge will start where Cayman begins and the 435i (top line of 4-series that does not have an MBadge) will like be $8k-$10k cheaper.

All a guess at this point but this is still the 3-series coupe rebadged so pricing should be pretty similar, maybe a $1k price increase from the current 3-series coupe.

Not a fan of the sedan, but BMW came through with the coupe
pimp.gif
.  The F10 M5 is still my favorite right now, but I may be in the market for a new 4-series when they come out
nerd.gif

usually hate on beemers every chance I get since I'm a Benz guy, but when I saw this I was thoroughly impressed. can't wait to see the m4 based off this. hopefully mercedes can come out with something even nicer.

usually hate on beemers every chance I get since I'm a Benz guy, but when I saw this I was thoroughly impressed. can't wait to see the m4 based off this. hopefully mercedes can come out with something even nicer.

They already have the C63 AMG Coupe, which is less than 2 years old iirc.

now for da REAL question, whats da powerplant lookin like?

as it stands, nothing is gonna touch that N/A V8 da current M3 rocks, heard it one another engine award this year.

now for da REAL question, whats da powerplant lookin like?

as it stands, nothing is gonna touch that N/A V8 da current M3 rocks, heard it one another engine award this year.

Engine in the current M3 isn't that great, much better engines out there making more power and that are more efficient.

the rear bumper is awful, vents on the side really? stop trying to dilute the m brand and seriously 4 series? **** :smh:

They already have the C63 AMG Coupe, which is less than 2 years old iirc.

yeah, but the redesigned c-class is coming out in 2014. then the next amg version will be coming out in 2015 which i believe is the same year that the new m3 and m4 will be released, but i may be wrong and the m's might get out in 2014 so they'll have a one year jump on the amg.

Doesnt the Cayman start at $54k or something? Should come out to more than $10k.

Didnt the 335i top out at $50k?

$10g's, arguably comparable. Id take this over a Cayman, more car for the money IMO.
335i can go way beyond $50k. I paid $45k for mine when it released in '07. The only options I had were sports package, navi, and Sirius radio. I also got the car at near invoice. If I wanted premium paint, comfort access, real leather, auto, etc. it would easily be another $10k. It was not uncommon for an E92 335i to reach the $60k threshold.

Not really feeling the pictures. We'll see how it looks like in real life. I doubt it'll be that obscure looking.

hmmm will have to see it in person.

only complaint is the exhaust, looks stupid IMO

Back
Top Bottom