BMW a good move?

Good thing no one takes your opinions seriously.

You claiming OHIO though... why are you even in this thread? 

not.jpg

Last edited:
I made that mistake after college and bought a car. 
mean.gif
 Wish I would have held on to my Maxima and just ran it till it died. Typical maintenance fees of a used car would have applied but my issue is that now I'm having a tough time buying a home because the car loan plus my student loans = High Debt to Income ratios. If you can get by with your current car do it! Don't put the cart before the horse and make my mistake. Stay on the positive side and less on the negative debt. Stack that money you have coming in and keep stacking!

Last edited:
Your right i forgot ****** from Ohio cant have any and everything else normal states can, my bad.
I know bro, it sucks, but I actually have friends in Ohio, I'm not like everybody else, I treat them like actual human beings. Regardless of their state's inferiority.

Last edited:
No man. If you have to buy an old BMW you def can't afford it. Put that money elsewhere. You will need it. Trust me. Don't make the mistakes your boy Stay Lurkin made :smh:.

06 for $7k?

Budget balling at its finest.

Thing woudnt last you a week.

Where you getting 06 for $7k anyway? Must have 150k miles, jeez.

I have a 2012 camry and plan on riding it forever, if i ever did luxry id do a lexus, but im honestly not into cars.

There's no feeling like owning a nice luxury whip.  The design on some are amazing, the amentities and features inside, the build quality.  And definitely the performance.  Plus the amount of yambs that will flock to you because of that symbol on your V.  But a luxury whip should be a "Luxury" vehicle.  If you have the available funds to own one, nothing wrong with it.  But if more than 50% of your monthly income is dedicated to your whip, you're hustlin backwards.

It cracks me up when these dudes out here think they're stuntin in an old BMW/Benz but are stressing over maintenance fees.  If you're so worried about that, it's probably not the right state for you to drive one.

I have an audi personally but I have a Toyota Tacoma that consumes most of my driving and has been a rock.  I put that truck through hell and back and it won't die.  I use the Audi as a weekend car.

Do yourself a favor OP and evaluate your situation.  Save your $ and stack and get a reliable Japanese car.  Patience is a virtue.  When you have your own spot, you probably won't even care about a luxury whip, you'll be more concerned about making your spot look nice for ladies.

Nothing wrong with older luxury/performance cars. I would like to own an E46 M3 in the future, though definitely not as a daily driver. Those cars are a piece of history.

Last edited:
Cop a Lexus.

If you bout that luxury life but can't afford a bimmer.

Lexus makes some nice cars and hey hold up forever if treated well.

... Cause they're toyotas

And like DZaster said, there's nothing wrong with older luxury/performance cars as long as they aren't daily drivers.
Cant expect to get a high mileage high maintenance car and expect to put more regular stress on it.

Cop yourself a daily, and save the bimmer for your weekend project car

Last edited:
No man. If you have to buy an old BMW you def can't afford it. Put that money elsewhere. You will need it. Trust me. Don't make the mistakes your boy Stay Lurkin made :smh:.

What type of ****** up thinkin y'all on today?

The year/make/model has ZERO to do with what a person can afford, or in no way makes him a budget baller or "trying hard".

Only he knows if can truely afford it or not.

Dude at my barbershop owns a new vett.

He just recently went out and copped the bubble eye GS.

Why?

Because he likes that model > the newer ones.

Y'all worse then females :x

Cop a Lexus.

If you bout that luxury life but can't afford a bimmer.

Lexus makes some nice cars and hey hold up forever if treated well.

... Cause they're toyotas
Aren't Lexuses about the same price of a BMW, anyway?

My plan is to save all my money this year. We're getting a raise so I should get in about 12-13k.

I'm gonna use about 10K as my downpayment. I'm not a baller so no BMW for me. I'm going for a new Corolla, which should be like 19k .

Last edited:
My plan is to save all my money this year. We're getting a raise so I should get in about 12-13k.

I'm gonna use that as my downpayment, and finance the rest of it. I'm not a baller so no BMW for me. I'm going for a Corolla or an Accord.

Smart man.

You could prolly that yourself to something a little nicer if you putting down 12k though

Cop a Maxima :pimp:

Smart man.

You could prolly that yourself to something a little nicer if you putting down 12k though

Cop a Maxima
pimp.gif
I'm still car searching. I just started looking for cars under the 20K mark at the moment so I may end up changing my mind.

LMAO @ can't respect anyone driving a luxury car over 3 years old. Dudes hyped to stunt instead of getting what they like. I drive a 99 GS400. Why? Because I like that model more than the third generation and fourth generation.

Anyways OP if you want the whip get the whip, check out the forums at bimmerpost.com for issues for the model you want. Make sure you have money stacked on the side for maintenance and get a reliable mechanic. Years & mileage are just numbers. Rockauto.com is a website with good aftermarket/OEM parts and if you can learn to DIY then do it to save money and learn how to fix your car yourself.

I'm gonna use about 10K as my downpayment. I'm not a baller so no BMW for me. I'm going for a new Corolla, which should be like 19k .

I`d cup the previous year Camry/Corrolla with low mileage if I were you.

Back
Top Bottom