BMW a good move?

Might need to cop, I got the cassette adapter where you gotta use wires. :smh: always a hassle to take out when I park.

My sister has a similar one its a God send. I had a bluetooth AUX dongle in my center console of my Stang. Yambs always thought it was dope that I was so wireless.

Take it from someone who was gonna cop a 2011 328i... You can't afford it bro. It's tough to come to grips with but cop a Lexus if you want luxury. Wait until you can buy the BMW car outright (used or new) and if you can make enough money to put aside for maintenance and repairs every month or so, then do it.

Otherwise. Cop a Lexus, Hyundai, Honda, Toyota, Nissan or Ford. Or even Dodge. I'm 25 too man. It freakin' sucks cause I want a BMW/Benz so bad.
I'm driving a 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe, by the way. 124K on the dash.

OP, I'm in your situation. Making more money than ever before and REALLY wanna buy a new Silveraydo. They look so damn mean :pimp:

Instead, I'm starting a cheap little Harley project and saving the rest. Plan on buying a house at 21 or 22, absolutely no later than age 23, hopefully.

I know it sucks, but do the smart thing and save your money. Invest it. Smart decisions now will set you up for later on.

OP, I'm in your situation. Making more money than ever before and REALLY wanna buy a new Silveraydo. They look so damn mean :pimp:

Instead, I'm starting a cheap little Harley project and saving the rest. Plan on buying a house at 21 or 22, absolutely no later than age 23, hopefully.

I know it sucks, but do the smart thing and save your money. Invest it. Smart decisions now will set you up for later on.
This man knows :pimp:

May the force be with you fam

Last edited:
Thread is going according plan. Thread is about 10yr+ old luxury car, OP can't afford said car, gets numerous recommendations, probably some leasing vs buying arguments, you should buy a house instead, ends up buying Kia Optima.

Last edited:
LMAO @ can't respect anyone driving a luxury car over 3 years old. Dudes hyped to stunt instead of getting what they like. I drive a 99 GS400. Why? Because I like that model more than the third generation and fourth generation.

Anyways OP if you want the whip get the whip, check out the forums at bimmerpost.com for issues for the model you want. Make sure you have money stacked on the side for maintenance and get a reliable mechanic. Years & mileage are just numbers. Rockauto.com is a website with good aftermarket/OEM parts and if you can learn to DIY then do it to save money and learn how to fix your car yourself.

any aftermarket parts on your GS?

I like the 05 Camry better than the next two gen

I like the rounder looking Altima and Maxima better than the boxy looking new gen

People who think everybody wants 2015 anything just because it's 2015 is silly

I like clean cars, low mileage, and a aux plug .. that's all I need to flourish :smoking

Naw that 07 Camry SE is the best looking Camry of all times.

My parents just got my little sister (17) a 2007 Bmw 328i with only 52k on the dash for $12k flat. And she's loving it so far. My family has owned a few luxury cars both used and new and depending on in what condition you get them they can be really reliable. The problem is when something goes wrong it's never something small. And if you don't get it taken care by someone who knows what they're doing it can lead to even more problems.

And a note for anyone looking for affordable used luxury cars in New Jersey, check north jersey/Bergen county or a wealthy area like Princeton. These people are constantly switching cars that they barely drive and are usually very negotiable.

Take it from someone who was gonna cop a 2011 328i... You can't afford it bro. It's tough to come to grips with but cop a Lexus if you want luxury. Wait until you can buy the BMW car outright (used or new) and if you can make enough money to put aside for maintenance and repairs every month or so, then do it.

Otherwise. Cop a Lexus, Hyundai, Honda, Toyota, Nissan or Ford. Or even Dodge. I'm 25 too man. It freakin' sucks cause I want a BMW/Benz so bad.
I'm driving a 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe, by the way. 124K on the dash.

Don't cop a dodge B, I almost made that mistake, I had a Chrysler that cost me $$$ out the yang, and I've had a mechanic who had tons of problems with his Jeep, Dodge charger I was gonna get has engine problems catching fire I've read online.

DODGE, JEEP, CHRYSLER has to be the worst company hands down, now the 2014-15 I don't know but you take your chances with those three.

I got a 2011 328xi that I would not keep if I don't have warranty on it. An 06 bmw is just asking for trouble.

So 3 series are for yambs?

#ntlogic

laugh.gif
but do the yambs be good of the woman thats drivin em 
nerd.gif

Seriously op dont do anything foreign out the gate is a no no unless u wealthy had a a4 conv. = stressed me out , never been happier wit my dart now tho 
smokin.gif

Don't cop a dodge B, I almost made that mistake, I had a Chrysler that cost me $$$ out the yang, and I've had a mechanic who had tons of problems with his Jeep, Dodge charger I was gonna get has engine problems catching fire I've read online.

DODGE, JEEP, CHRYSLER has to be the worst company hands down, now the 2014-15 I don't know but you take your chances with those three.

http://www.chryslerwarrantys.com/maximum_care.cfm

http://www.chryslerfactoryplans.com

A bunch of dealerships sell the mopar maximum care warranty for about half the retail price because they do them in bulk. You could save yourself a lot of headache.

I hear that BMWs are actually Reliable its just that when something happens it aint cheap lol. I was going to get a Jetta cause I hear VWs are great but I dont trust German.

Back
Top Bottom