Bo Jackson's TRAINER SC HIGH White/grey/LIGHTNING set to release July '11

Spotted this over at Ruvilla.com @ http://www.ruvilla.com/main/category/future-releases/
nike-trainer-sc.jpg

Trainer fans and Bo Jackson fans, feature your eyes on the white/grey/yellow colorway of this Nike Air Trainer SC. Nike is introducing this new color scheme that will be resting in select VILLA locations this July.
Both a good and a bad. Us trainer fans can't have it both ways.

Edit: The photo above does appear to be a Photoshop. I asked around and got a confirmation of a July 8th release of a White/Light Zen Grey/Graphite/Lemon 3023346-109 model. So it may not look identical to the photo above but should be rather close

Spotted this over at Ruvilla.com @ http://www.ruvilla.com/main/category/future-releases/
nike-trainer-sc.jpg

Trainer fans and Bo Jackson fans, feature your eyes on the white/grey/yellow colorway of this Nike Air Trainer SC. Nike is introducing this new color scheme that will be resting in select VILLA locations this July.
Both a good and a bad. Us trainer fans can't have it both ways.

Edit: The photo above does appear to be a Photoshop. I asked around and got a confirmation of a July 8th release of a White/Light Zen Grey/Graphite/Lemon 3023346-109 model. So it may not look identical to the photo above but should be rather close

Hold up... wait a minute... you actually manage to make an
ILL colorway,but won't GR that?
laugh.gif
Somebody let me know something here.

Hold up... wait a minute... you actually manage to make an
ILL colorway,but won't GR that?
laugh.gif
Somebody let me know something here.

I wouldn't be too worried. I think that's just the wording on their website, as it does say similar to that for other shoe releases.

I won't spit too much venom at Nike about these. Just reporting the news this time around. I wouldn't touch these with a 25 ft. pole. (look closely and you can see quality is an issue.. just a warning)

I wouldn't be too worried. I think that's just the wording on their website, as it does say similar to that for other shoe releases.

I won't spit too much venom at Nike about these. Just reporting the news this time around. I wouldn't touch these with a 25 ft. pole. (look closely and you can see quality is an issue.. just a warning)

Originally Posted by blacklion23

These are nice! Is that a OG colorway?
Kinda a re-retro of one of the many popular retro+ colorways they did in 98-00.

But that's when they were done right...

Would rather go to DE and pay 130 for a '99 pair, or wait til 29.99 @ Outlets again.

The changes material wise on new Bos is just disgusting.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

These are nice! Is that a OG colorway?
Kinda a re-retro of one of the many popular retro+ colorways they did in 98-00.

But that's when they were done right...

Would rather go to DE and pay 130 for a '99 pair, or wait til 29.99 @ Outlets again.

The changes material wise on new Bos is just disgusting.

Learned my lesson with the White/Orange Bo's... waiting until $29.99... and that's still a maybe because I'm good with just that one colorway I got unless they do like a royal blue like how these yellow ones are.

Learned my lesson with the White/Orange Bo's... waiting until $29.99... and that's still a maybe because I'm good with just that one colorway I got unless they do like a royal blue like how these yellow ones are.

Just me or does the midsole look off?  Would this have been better with that Citron color from the SC2? I mean this looks more true yellow or lemon.  Maybe I am just having a bad day.  For novices like myself, what is Villa Wally?

Just me or does the midsole look off?  Would this have been better with that Citron color from the SC2? I mean this looks more true yellow or lemon.  Maybe I am just having a bad day.  For novices like myself, what is Villa Wally?

These are clean. Would cop when they hit sales/outlets just because i dont have any yellow sneakers but with the white/grey/yellow 90's and 95's slated to release soon I doubt these will be picked up

Back
Top Bottom