Bo Jackson's TRAINER SC HIGH White/grey/LIGHTNING set to release July '11

Naw, the Auburn's were the worst ones. They had the shiny leather and the deep wrinkles at the toe box. The navy ones I got didn't have that problem.

i love bo's  aint nothing like a fresh pair, but i cant convince myself to get them (for retail)  gotta be dirt cheap for me to cop because they dont last
after 2 or 3wears its a wrap
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by BIG JUGG SHAWTY

i love bo's  aint nothing like a fresh pair, but i cant convince myself to get them (for retail)  gotta be dirt cheap for me to cop because they dont last
after 2 or 3wears its a wrap
eyes.gif

What are you doing in your kicks? Playing football or something, I've worn my Auburn's and navy's at least three times, and have no problems with them.

Lol Maybe I went to far with 2 or 3 wears, I'm justSayin they crumble fast and i don't play football its a lockout

These are nice.I can't wait for these to hit the outlets for cheap. These joints always go on clearance FTW.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

What are you doing in your kicks? Playing football or something, I've worn my Auburn's and navy's at least three times, and have no problems with them.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Lotta complaining and whining here.

When I find somewhere local with these in a 14, it's a wrap.

after another review and compairison to the auburns, the leather on these is WAY better, i would even dare to say this is the nicest leather used on a bo jackson in years!! i will compair them to the black/grey raiders retro that came out a few years ago, in a day or so. THESE ARE MINTY FOLKS grab em!

Saw these today. They're ok. I wish the gray didn't extend all the way down in the back. I'm not paying full price

Saw these today. They're ok. I wish the gray didn't extend all the way down in the back.

maybe you can get a box cutter and carve the extra grey suede off the back lol someone should try that
laugh.gif

Nelly wore this in his "Country Grammar" video back in the day. Well, maybe not this exact pair but the "original retro+" back in 1999-2000.  The part where he's on stage in a dark night club and he's rocking a Rams sweater/jersey.  Check the vid. 

ok just did the compair to the black grey 34's from 09 and the leather is wayyyyyy better on these yellow (lightnings). the black greys have pretty close to the same leather as the auburns, only thing is the black ones have zero texture as the auburns, which in turn makes me think that its actually worse then the auburns. but like i said the leather on the black grey gets a rating of 4.5 on a scale of 1-10 auburns get a 5 and the lightnings get a 7.5 -8 in my opinion! booo ya!!!

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Saw these today. They're ok. I wish the gray didn't extend all the way down in the back.

maybe you can get a box cutter and carve the extra grey suede off the back lol someone should try that
laugh.gif

i might try ye ol' paint pen...
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

But on a serious note, I gurentee if you heat up the back of them with a hair dryer real good and hot and use a razor to get underneath the grey suede it will just peel right off. i gurentee its just glued on there! someone give it a whirl!!!!!!
pimp.gif

I'm on the fence about copping a pair from Deadstock but I'm curious as to how they fit. I wear a 10.5 in the SC II's but never tried on a pair of I's. Thanks in advance fam!

they up on eastbay along with a cool grey/volt air trainer max 97. you can use discount. so when the next 20 percent off come around u can get the sc for around 80

i bit the bullet and got them for 90 somethin shipped... i like them its just they crease really bad too easy... maybe thats just me

Back
Top Bottom