Bo Jackson's TRAINER SC HIGH White/grey/LIGHTNING set to release July '11

In summary,

Guys over 27-30 "appreciate", value, and "cherish" the retro BOs moreso than anyone under 25, Who really wouldn't understand the whole cross training phenomenon of the early 90's anyways.  Not a dig, just the truth.

Materials from 2002 forward and actual construction/composition of Retro Trainers BLOWS #$@.

If they don't completely screw this lemonhead trainer up, then old schoolers and new schoolers alike will probably pay at least 20-30 % under retail if not more for multiples.

Truth- that columbia/carolina blue retro is unquestionably one of the best CWs of this shoe retro or OG.

Its Sunday fellas, and Father's Day as well for some of us old men.  Lets all just chill, have a bbq, and be thankful for all we have including the ability to biyatch and moan about something like shoes.  Enough with all the back and forth yapping.  If I want this I can visit the Lebron 8 or even the Kobe 6 thread at this poing. Y'all Dig?
pimp.gif

2-25-002.jpg

one of my favorite colorways ever of this shie! i missed the pair that was on ebay or here a few months back, would love to have this in a 12..

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Originally Posted by NobleKane

not gonna listen to someone who wasnt even @%++$!+ born yet when the og's came. 

next time grown folks talk close your mouth.

and go buy some of this "new tech" bull $@%$ you are talking about instead of chiming in on my era's style of shoes....

Calm dwn old man before you have a heart attack, ur 'era' is gone dont get upset jus take your L and smoke it

...and now we have the era of poor craftsmanship, effeminate men and bad music
ohwell.gif
No 1 sed its a good era, we 'll talk in a couple decades

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

And just FYI to the "agent" who knows everything, holding feelings in like my ex-chicks do...

Me and "Animalthug" basically laughed at the situation via inbox privately, if I recall and I *think* about what you are referring to.  He knows me.  It was nothing but entertainment to read publicly.

Feel even smaller, er?

You shouldn't.  It's just Niketalk.

#shoedudeswhoneed.e.o.h.attention

but u steady take time from your high and mighty schedule for a pittance of a reply.... u the funny one cuz I'm in and out NT for outlets and Nike Retro news u livin here and whatnot and its of little to no circumstance so whenever you reply.... it should make YOU smaller cuz remember, I'm just the AGENT.... you are the omnipotent/impotent KD Bailey/EOH the definitive authority on ALL that is Nike Retro.... NikeTALK it is.... keep bumpin gums buddy boy

grin.gif

I've eaten marshmallows with more substance than you G-Money

Omg get over it ppl if u want og materials buy the og's!

and go buy some of this "new tech" bull $@%$ you are talking about instead of chiming in on my era's style of shoes....

Calm dwn old man before you have a heart attack, ur 'era' is gone dont get upset jus take your L and smoke it
you are the one taking the "L" co signing this garbage *$* quality...and then crying about people complaining. they complaining. you crying.

its that submissive *$* attitude thats gonna have nike using thick paper instead of leather in 10 years from now.

quit being a sheep for inferior garbage. maybe if you listen to a few "old men" you wouldnt be so gully

Originally Posted by Crumps Brother

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

please post pics of pre 2002 Bo's please O.G.'s

NT's own tonystarks1 had a heck of collection of all or most of the sc trainer highs:
http://niketalk.com/topic/201453/My-Collection-9-years-later-I-love-Bo-Jacksons-Updated-12-20?page=1

nice stuff...

this collection is all killer, no filler:

http://niketalk.com/topic/113912/My-Collection-of-Bo-39-s

damn they need to re retro the white royal ones. i had the og and the retro and beat um into the ground. i always liked that columbia blue colorway too.

you are the one taking the "L" co signing this garbage *$* quality...and then crying about people complaining. they complaining. you crying.

its that submissive *$* attitude thats gonna have nike using thick paper instead of leather in 10 years from now.

quit being a sheep for inferior garbage. maybe if you listen to a few "old men" you wouldnt be so gully

Na not co-signing, im not just gunna sit and wait for some excellent unsurpassed quality shoes from nike when I know dam well that Only comes around once in a blue moon, you know what to expect from a retro dont act like this is something new, just compare the og air maxes to the retros they make today for example, they still sell, so i guess we're all sheep, you should become a sheep herder, guide us. I have a faith in you tho, nikes revenue for 2010 went down to 19 billion compared to 19.2 in 09, so maybe you can make a difference old man

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

watch e.o.h respond with some sort of enlightenment. I called a certain outlet, and they told me about him..
Lies.  Lies.  Lies.  Ducktales.

So you (a) called an outlet and I was mentioned or (b) called an outlet and asked about me?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.  Now I'm a star.

laugh.gif

This guy. 
roll.gif

And to the Mr. Nebraska "agent" --  The more you type/respond, the more you ether yourself. 

(I thought) over a year ago whatever emotional issues you had with me we squashed, yet over a year later, here you come with more emotions outta left wing.

Whatever issues you have with me you'll always have.  I'm me.   Cost you nothing to pay me no mind. 
laugh.gif

You jive got my eyebrow up at this point confused.  Hit me on PM if you need to.   Enough with the public posts.
laugh.gif

why dont you little girls stop fightin and focus on the beautiful shoe nike just relesed!

Originally Posted by Magic1978

The color blocking used to be a lot better. They did more with it, but still kept it simple.

I'm still pissed at what they did to the Raiders colorway. I could have gotten those for a good price, and still wouldn't do it.

i actually like da all leather raiders bo jacksons from last year...they're alot more durable this go around..... #kayneshrug

Back
Top Bottom