Boardwalk Empire: Episode 11 - â€

Van Alden is crazy on some 'Sinners in the Hand of An Angry God' steez
laugh.gif

How u get stood up by another chick tho? I wouldn't be surprised if somehow they write her back in in later seasons explainin why she ditched her.

I'm expectin the Dems to win to close out Season 1, which will add another twist to Season 2 as far as political corruption.

Can't wait til next week. I'll burn all episodes to a couple DVDs afterwards so I can clear the Hard Drive space.

Van Alden is crazy on some 'Sinners in the Hand of An Angry God' steez
laugh.gif

How u get stood up by another chick tho? I wouldn't be surprised if somehow they write her back in in later seasons explainin why she ditched her.

I'm expectin the Dems to win to close out Season 1, which will add another twist to Season 2 as far as political corruption.

Can't wait til next week. I'll burn all episodes to a couple DVDs afterwards so I can clear the Hard Drive space.

-so Jimmy and his mom discuss her intentions and now they let the commodore survive(or was Jimmy just giving Angela an answer)?? not sure how Gillian will get away with it.
- and if he survives, it appears Jimmy and his estranged father share this new bond because of the commodore's brush with death (more one sided with all the praise the commodore had for Jimmy on his death bed) 

- and again if this is true, Jimmy now seems to be gaining position as his dad's legitimate heir knowing that the commodore doesn't prefer Nucky running things.

-so Jimmy and his mom discuss her intentions and now they let the commodore survive(or was Jimmy just giving Angela an answer)?? not sure how Gillian will get away with it.
- and if he survives, it appears Jimmy and his estranged father share this new bond because of the commodore's brush with death (more one sided with all the praise the commodore had for Jimmy on his death bed) 

- and again if this is true, Jimmy now seems to be gaining position as his dad's legitimate heir knowing that the commodore doesn't prefer Nucky running things.

are people really that surprised that that was jimmys dad?  never knew for sure but ive just been thinking "who else could it be," its been hinted at that his dad was more powerful than nucky

good episode but something about the pacing just felt off to me, cant really put my finger on it yet

are people really that surprised that that was jimmys dad?  never knew for sure but ive just been thinking "who else could it be," its been hinted at that his dad was more powerful than nucky

good episode but something about the pacing just felt off to me, cant really put my finger on it yet

Been watchin this show since it premiered... in my opinion its the best show on television since The Wire.

Does anyone know how long the season finale is ? I'm hoping longer than an hour..

Been watchin this show since it premiered... in my opinion its the best show on television since The Wire.

Does anyone know how long the season finale is ? I'm hoping longer than an hour..

Originally Posted by youngin33

Originally Posted by I Am Georgia
And when Harrow was talking about offing the mom, sister, and brother who aren't even involved like it was no big deal.  That dude is on another level to say the very least.

I'm confused. whose family was Harrow talking about killing?

And when Harrow was talking about offing the mom, sister, and brother who aren't even involved like it was no big deal.  That dude is on another level to say the very least.

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

the italians, harrow was talking about going after them in philly but jimmy mentioned them laying low and how he wouldnt be able to find them so harrow suggested that he go after their family to get them out from hiding

the italians, harrow was talking about going after them in philly but jimmy mentioned them laying low and how he wouldnt be able to find them so harrow suggested that he go after their family to get them out from hiding

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

I Am Georgia wrote:

I think harrow do it in the next episode...I think jimmy and nucky have problems in the next season

I Am Georgia wrote:

I think harrow do it in the next episode...I think jimmy and nucky have problems in the next season

Yeah, believe he was talking about how the D'Alessio brothers are laying low because of the message that Jimmy and Chalky sent to those dudes when they let Meyer Lansky go and tell them.  Harrow is going to off the innocent members of their family so that they show their faces in order to pop them. 

Yeah, believe he was talking about how the D'Alessio brothers are laying low because of the message that Jimmy and Chalky sent to those dudes when they let Meyer Lansky go and tell them.  Harrow is going to off the innocent members of their family so that they show their faces in order to pop them. 

Van Alden went off 
eek.gif
 Him and the Sniper are equally crazy dudes in different ways. Very interesting.
With Jimmy's father revealed, it sets up a great second season with Jimmy quickly rising up and Nucky beginning to fall apart. He lost his girl and his brother in one episode. 

I wonder what angle they are going to take with Jimmy and his family. 

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Van Alden went off 
eek.gif
 Him and the Sniper are equally crazy dudes in different ways. Very interesting.
With Jimmy's father revealed, it sets up a great second season with Jimmy quickly rising up and Nucky beginning to fall apart. He lost his girl and his brother in one episode. 

I wonder what angle they are going to take with Jimmy and his family. 

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I don't watch too much T.V. but in my opinion...

1a. The Wire
1b. Boardwalk Empire

Back
Top Bottom