Boardwalk Empire: Episode 11 - â€

I don't watch too much T.V. but in my opinion...

1a. The Wire
1b. Boardwalk Empire

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

are people really that surprised that that was jimmys dad?  never knew for sure but ive just been thinking "who else could it be," its been hinted at that his dad was more powerful than nucky

good episode but something about the pacing just felt off to me, cant really put my finger on it yet

I figured he was his dad earlier in the season when The Commodore was talking to Nucky in his house about Jimmy. I forget what was said in the scene but it seemed like he was trying to look out for him.
30t6p3b.gif
at him knocking up a 13 yr old though.

are people really that surprised that that was jimmys dad?  never knew for sure but ive just been thinking "who else could it be," its been hinted at that his dad was more powerful than nucky

good episode but something about the pacing just felt off to me, cant really put my finger on it yet

I figured he was his dad earlier in the season when The Commodore was talking to Nucky in his house about Jimmy. I forget what was said in the scene but it seemed like he was trying to look out for him.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by shake n bake718

TheHealthInspector said:

30t6p3b.gif

yup he was happy as when he found out jimmy pulled off that heist

TheHealthInspector said:

30t6p3b.gif

yup he was happy as when he found out jimmy pulled off that heist

30t6p3b.gif

word. no wonder Jimmy's mom is so young. we all thought she was his side piece when she first appeared on the show. and Lucky Luciano thought he was smashin his wife the whole time
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

word. no wonder Jimmy's mom is so young. we all thought she was his side piece when she first appeared on the show. and Lucky Luciano thought he was smashin his wife the whole time
laugh.gif

It's early...and hopefully this series runs a LONG time...but does anyone else think that Van Alden is one of the most memorable/best characters on recent TV?

As far as him drowing the other fed, how is he going to get away with it? Yes, there were EXTREME racial tensions back in that era which may lead people not to say anything, but he flat out murdered the dude in-front of 50 folks. This has to come back to him at some point, no?

It's early...and hopefully this series runs a LONG time...but does anyone else think that Van Alden is one of the most memorable/best characters on recent TV?

As far as him drowing the other fed, how is he going to get away with it? Yes, there were EXTREME racial tensions back in that era which may lead people not to say anything, but he flat out murdered the dude in-front of 50 folks. This has to come back to him at some point, no?

I mean its 2010 and a goddamn bart officer killed a man in broad day in front of 50 people ON camera and wasnt convicted
ohwell.gif

So considering the time period BE takes place in(where blacks weren't even considered human at that point) its very rare that they would be able to accuse a prominent fed

I mean its 2010 and a goddamn bart officer killed a man in broad day in front of 50 people ON camera and wasnt convicted
ohwell.gif

So considering the time period BE takes place in(where blacks weren't even considered human at that point) its very rare that they would be able to accuse a prominent fed

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

I think he's gona kill himself, somethin crazy has to happen with him.

there are plenty of exit scenarios with van alden now. god forbid his poor infertile wife finds out what he's done behind her back.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

I think he's gona kill himself, somethin crazy has to happen with him.

there are plenty of exit scenarios with van alden now. god forbid his poor infertile wife finds out what he's done behind her back.
laugh.gif

Just watched the episode again. I think that the commadors server was also in on his poisoning. When Jimmy walked in, she was goin to remove the biscuits. Then he said something like "leave them damn it" and she gave him this look like she was worried and actually didn't want to leave them. Gave him that "ohhhhhhh crap" look. Maybe this was already mentioned, if so I'll be captain obvious this time

Just watched the episode again. I think that the commadors server was also in on his poisoning. When Jimmy walked in, she was goin to remove the biscuits. Then he said something like "leave them damn it" and she gave him this look like she was worried and actually didn't want to leave them. Gave him that "ohhhhhhh crap" look. Maybe this was already mentioned, if so I'll be captain obvious this time

Of course Agent Sepso is Jewish, Van Alden. Didn't you see him mowing down that plate of Chinese food?

Of course Agent Sepso is Jewish, Van Alden. Didn't you see him mowing down that plate of Chinese food?

Originally Posted by kickzrforme

I was thinking the same. How Gillian get the poison in there and fix his food when the server is fixin his meals all the time? The man is on his death bed and the broad got rat poison in some damn cookies?

I don't see Nelson gettin charged for the agents death. If anything he can blame it on the reverend, but who knows how it will go wit this show.

Originally Posted by kickzrforme

I was thinking the same. How Gillian get the poison in there and fix his food when the server is fixin his meals all the time? The man is on his death bed and the broad got rat poison in some damn cookies?

I don't see Nelson gettin charged for the agents death. If anything he can blame it on the reverend, but who knows how it will go wit this show.

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

I'm looking forward to the season finale.
It's only from 9-10:05PM. I was hoping it would have been a bit longer. No worries, I expect nothing less than a
eek.gif
+
pimp.gif
combination of a  season finale.

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

I'm looking forward to the season finale.
It's only from 9-10:05PM. I was hoping it would have been a bit longer. No worries, I expect nothing less than a
eek.gif
+
pimp.gif
combination of a  season finale.

Back
Top Bottom