Boardwalk Empire: Episode 11 - â€

Van Alden is gonna get taken off the case, taht's pretty obvious, but I also think he's going to figure the whole thing out since he's off the case and he's going to end up killing one of the key players in the operation OR end up killing one of the italians if Harrow ends up doing that "bring em out" stuff without Jimmy knowing, not realizing he just helped Nucky.

Van Alden is gonna get taken off the case, taht's pretty obvious, but I also think he's going to figure the whole thing out since he's off the case and he's going to end up killing one of the key players in the operation OR end up killing one of the italians if Harrow ends up doing that "bring em out" stuff without Jimmy knowing, not realizing he just helped Nucky.

I was also hoping for an hour and 20 minutes at least, damn.

Anyway, finale should be great. 2 hours away...

I was also hoping for an hour and 20 minutes at least, damn.

Anyway, finale should be great. 2 hours away...

maybe it's just me, but if tonight doesn't deliver an action pack 50mins then the whole season has been a dry roller coaster ride

the wire is STILL undefeated as HBO top crime-drama, 

maybe it's just me, but if tonight doesn't deliver an action pack 50mins then the whole season has been a dry roller coaster ride

the wire is STILL undefeated as HBO top crime-drama, 

5 min
pimp.gif

its about to get real wild...

Jimmy, Jimmy's dad, & Eli gonna try to murk Nucky....

Whoa...Jimmy's been conflicted this whole season, but it looks as though he's getting some clarity about who Nucky really is

Jimmy, Jimmy's dad, & Eli gonna try to murk Nucky....

Whoa...Jimmy's been conflicted this whole season, but it looks as though he's getting some clarity about who Nucky really is

That b-slap that Van Alden delivered in the beginning is .gif worthy to say the least.  And
laugh.gif
 when he is fixing himself up for what he thinks is Shroeder or his "sign from God" to come through and Nucky's old jumpoff drops the preggers bomb on him.

When Jimmy walked into the barber shop and just sliced dude's throat. 
eek.gif
  The look on his face when he saw that Angela had cut her hair was priceless too.  Those 2 are definitely done, she can take the kid.

I was wrong about Gillian being the one who tried poisioning the Commodore, but was right about how he took the fall from Nucky back in the day to serve 5 years.  Crazy how Eli is going to be a big part of the scheme to take Nucky's power away when Nucky finally did right by him and re-instated him as the Sheriff of AC.

Schroeder didn't last too long without her sugar daddy, I could tell halfway through the episode she was going to run back to Nuck when she was living with Harding's jumpoff. 

Al Capone is going to be a force in the seasons to come of this series clearly. 

Back
Top Bottom