Boardwalk Empire: Episode 11 - â€

Just finished.

Second best show on TV currently. (Behind Breaking Bad)

Can't believe I slept for so long, but with school and not having HBO.. I couldn't get around to it, glad I finally got a chance to.

Second season is gonna be crazy... I don't think Jimmy's gonna go along with the whole ordeal his father and Eli are planning, but it will definitely make for an interesting storyline next season.

Just finished.

Can't believe I slept for so long, but with school and not having HBO.. I couldn't get around to it, glad I finally got a chance to.

Second season is gonna be crazy... I don't think Jimmy's gonna go along with the whole ordeal his father and Eli are planning, but it will definitely make for an interesting storyline next season.

Originally Posted by hymen man

Just finished.

I hope they don't kill of Jimmy anytime soon. Dude is easily the best character. Hopefully Chalky gets more screen time too.

Just finished.

I hope they don't kill of Jimmy anytime soon. Dude is easily the best character. Hopefully Chalky gets more screen time too.

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

Just finished.

Can't wait for the 2nd season to start...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

Just finished.

Can't wait for the 2nd season to start...
pimp.gif

Things are changing in Atlantic City, as Michael Pitt’s Jimmy Darmody says, and among those changes in store for Season 2: An expansion of his illegal booze business.

In a new minutelong teaser for the second season of Emmy’s best drama,Steve Buscemi’s Nucky is still pissed as Jimmy’s business ramps up and the infighting intensifies.

But wait, there’s more: the KKK enters the picture, the Feds inch closer and there’s the usual drama with love, sex, violence, and possibly death.

Check out the trailer 

Things are changing in Atlantic City, as Michael Pitt’s Jimmy Darmody says, and among those changes in store for Season 2: An expansion of his illegal booze business.

In a new minutelong teaser for the second season of Emmy’s best drama,Steve Buscemi’s Nucky is still pissed as Jimmy’s business ramps up and the infighting intensifies.

But wait, there’s more: the KKK enters the picture, the Feds inch closer and there’s the usual drama with love, sex, violence, and possibly death.

Check out the trailer 

Originally Posted by Cels The YoungGod

I cannot wait for the season to start

this + curb your enthusiasm + how to make it in america entourage = i love hbo

HBO is worthless for movies generally, if they show a good one I've seen a million times already but their series are the best on TV and the only reason I don't cancel it. I am super hype for this and Entourage.

HBO is worthless for movies generally, if they show a good one I've seen a million times already but their series are the best on TV and the only reason I don't cancel it. I am super hype for this and Entourage.

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

They play the same movies because they're under contract to play the movies a certain number of times

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

They play the same movies because they're under contract to play the movies a certain number of times

This thread should be near pg. 100. So many twists and intrigue. I have a feeling Nucky is gonna make til the end like Sam Rothstein.

Back
Top Bottom