Boardwalk Empire: Episode 11 - â€

One last thing....how dope was it to see Jimmy walk on the beach w. the cigarette much like how Nucky does in the opening credits?

nerd.gif

makes you wonder how much change is gonna take place in AC in season 2.....

Excellent finale and season overall.
The D'Alessio executions were on point
pimp.gif

Nelson has a new surprise every week, his reaction to Lucy telling him she's preggo had me
laugh.gif

Season 2 should be amazing also with Nucky's own circle plotting against him.

Excellent finale and season overall.
The D'Alessio executions were on point
pimp.gif

Nelson has a new surprise every week, his reaction to Lucy telling him she's preggo had me
laugh.gif

Season 2 should be amazing also with Nucky's own circle plotting against him.

When Eli walked in at the end and asked if the commodore told jimmy about what they talked about.

I got hella geeked for the next season. Jimmy is no doubt my favorite character.

Jimmy + Capone + Harrow ding dirt and Eli covering it up for them now that he's back to being the sheriff!
Them dudes gone be untouchable.

When Eli walked in at the end and asked if the commodore told jimmy about what they talked about.

I got hella geeked for the next season. Jimmy is no doubt my favorite character.

Jimmy + Capone + Harrow ding dirt and Eli covering it up for them now that he's back to being the sheriff!

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

and think about it...Jimmy & Eli got dirt on Nucky for DAYS.....

remember that one scene where Jimmy MADE Nucky say that he wanted (I forget who) some dude killed....

remember that one scene where Jimmy MADE Nucky say that he wanted (I forget who) some dude killed....

Looks like I'm the only person who thinks Jimmy won't flip on Nucky...moms and I were arguing about this yesterday.

Looks like I'm the only person who thinks Jimmy won't flip on Nucky...moms and I were arguing about this yesterday.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

One last thing....how dope was it to see Jimmy walk on the beach w. the cigarette much like how Nucky does in the opening credits?

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

"I want to hear you say it..."
pimp.gif

The finale was awesome as expected. When Eli walked into the room with Commodore and Jimmy, that was craaaazy. I can't wait until next season now to see how all of these things play out.

Does anyone know how long the series will be? Hopefully it will last 5 or 6 season.

"I want to hear you say it..."
pimp.gif

The finale was awesome as expected. When Eli walked into the room with Commodore and Jimmy, that was craaaazy. I can't wait until next season now to see how all of these things play out.

Does anyone know how long the series will be? Hopefully it will last 5 or 6 season.

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

is it just me or does this show make me want to smoke cigarettes?

its just you.  but it does make me want to get a formal haircut and wear nice suits on the reg

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

is it just me or does this show make me want to smoke cigarettes?

its just you.  but it does make me want to get a formal haircut and wear nice suits on the reg

I forgot Rothstein put that life insurance policy on them D'Alstio (sp?) brothers.
So it was nothing for him to give up a mil really. Bout to watch the whole season
again to catch up on the minor details.

I forgot Rothstein put that life insurance policy on them D'Alstio (sp?) brothers.
So it was nothing for him to give up a mil really. Bout to watch the whole season
again to catch up on the minor details.

Back
Top Bottom