Boardwalk Empire Season 5 Thread - Series Finale - Eldorado

I still say that True Detective did all that **** on purpose. People didn't just invent the clues, they were real. The creators knew exactly what they were doing. And in the end they disappointed us all.
Seemed completely fan and critic created. Had other forums like reddit doing it too.

Just cuz you saw something doesn't mean it meant anything. I counted any crazy thing Cohle saw as him being mentally off, cuz he was :lol:

Last edited:
I hope Eli gets what's coming to him this season I can't stand a snake like him. I just don't understand how you can turn on your brother like that I just don't get it. I think in the end either Nucky or William will have to put him down.

Last edited:
I think the True Detective spill came from Breaking Bad actually putting foreshadowing pieces in its episodes. People wanted True Detective to be more than what it was

The TD stuff originated with LOST.

Some of those same ppl tried to do it with Breaking Bad hard body by the 1st half of the last season word to Norm McDonald's theory but it didn't stick as much cuz most of the bandwagoners doing that **** weren't watching from the beginning.

They came in full force when it was something they thought was right up their LOST alley.

I stopped looking through the bb thread because people were throwing around a bunch of weird, reaching ideas.

I hope Eli gets what's coming to him this season I can't stand a snake like him. I just don't understand how you can turn on your brother like that I just don't get it. I think in the end either Nucky or William will have to put him down.
Hope he gets his f****** ear chopped off by Gus Fring's cousin.

Last edited:
Concerning True Detective, there was a god damned interdimensional portal that had opened up while Rust was fighting the killer. That's pretty complex.

Sally 
mean.gif
frown.gif
RIP to a great pair of t***.

Last edited:
I liked this episode, Sally.:smh: |I
My dude with the poem and sally not playing that ****. lol
I like this new Margaret too.

Loved this ep.

Made me enjoy the flashbacks that were getting annoying, had tons of Al with a dash of Van Alden, Margaret wasn't just tolerable but cute in this.

:rofl: :smh: @ Al. Hate the type of boss like that. Don't ever know where you stand with dude and he can snap on you at a moments notice. He was so mad he made me google Wallace Beery :lol:

He's a fed, he's a fed! Everybody's a fed! :lol: Van Alden basically leaving his body and straight up coming with that blacking out ballsy speech to save himself probably also motivated Al to call Nucky in the end.

Poor Sally. Just too sassy for her own good :smh: Them tit ol biggies will be missed.

Really enjoyed this episode's flashbacks, they were a great showing of the dynamic between Nucky & Eli. Their relationship & attitudes toward each other have been the same since childhood. Also I think the way the flashbacks ended with him being called "Deputy Sheriff Thompson" is an indication the next set of flashbacks we see are going to be him as a young man; I remember reading the flashbacks will consist of him as a child & as a young adult...

Last edited:
body guard tryna learn english from margaret of all ppl 
laugh.gif

margaret throwin the yambs at kennedy sr 
laugh.gif

nucky's dad smashin mom and him tellin the sheriff he was hurting her 
roll.gif

sally 
eek.gif
 she went out wild, but what exaclty were they going to do with her, just lock her up?

margaret so stupid once again now she wants nucky to kill poor old rothsteins wife 
mean.gif

now her manipulatin *** is flirting w nucky to get what she wants, and tryna make sure he aint with nobody n ish 
mean.gif

im kinda tired of seeing van alden bs his way out of these hot under the collar situations w these gangsters w such obvious lies " i had a wheat farm" 
eyes.gif

can they like stop switching between nucky and chalky each ep its like theyre trying to keep them seperate geographically and storywise

Am I the only one whose hate for Margaret grew after this episode? :lol:

She just comes off as so manipulative and either Nucky is a fool and doesn't see through it, or maybe he's finally gonna one up her in the end. Though, I think the flashbacks of his youth are further proving that he is/was never about that gangster life (dating back to seasons past of "You can't be half-gangster"). He's just about the coin, and wants to look out for his best interests only.

Capone though, he brings the spark to the show. Hope Nelson doesn't get framed by D'Angelo.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom