Boardwalk Empire Season 5 Thread - Series Finale - Eldorado

I figured Chalky was gonna go. Family gone, lost his status, there was nothing left. I just wanted him to take Narcisse with him.

Van Alden didn't even have to go. He coulda came with the truth like Nuckys bro. Im glad he gone tho, he was funny/quirky but I been wanted him dead since he was a fed.

Wonder how they gonna kill of Nucky. I think thats whats gonna happen since they showing his early years.
Prolly will go after he takes out a bulk of Lucianos crew.
( I know Lu and Myer live on for mad years)

I do wonder if they'll kill Nucky for real last time. Even though he held his own in past wars he always had help. Capone and Chalky aint gonna show up to support him this time around. All he has is his new non-English speaking Cuban bodyguard and Mickey's goons.

Whole thing is I don't think real life Nucky Johnson had these sorts of serious problems :lol: Felt like everyone always saw him for what he was, a corrupt politician. Plenty gangsters in AC but non trying to jump him off like he was some kingpin that'll rival the Italian mafia or Lucky in particular.
Don't need to unnecessarily kill characters off just because the show is ending. :smh: :frown:
It's either that or you get no satisfying closure tot heir stories.

I mean to go back they'd have to change Van Alden's story line this whole season cuz once he gets caught by the undercover fed it's a wrap unless he rats him out to Al and hopes he survives. Only story is Eli banging his wife. Just bull **** cuz it was strictly written this way to kill him. No bringing the story to a real end.

The Chalky is even dumber though cuz nothing of his was really clear cut and relied too much on coincidence. To me the end of his first story was last seasons where his daughter dies and Narcisse gets away. This season should've been revenge but first they give us something with the whole breaking out prison and home invasion. Then when he shows up looking for Narcisse he ignores Nucky's advice and when he comes to kill Narcisse, Daughter just happens to be there with his daughter. That's bull ****. So now he's forced in to this ridiculous deal when he should've just killed Narcisse and hope the worst of it would be his goons come in and kill him only. I mean their leader is dead so why would they kill Daughter?

The Chalky is even dumber though cuz nothing of his was really clear cut and relied too much on coincidence. To me the end of his first story was last seasons where his daughter dies and Narcisse gets away. This season should've been revenge but first they give us something with the whole breaking out prison and home invasion. Then when he shows up looking for Narcisse he ignores Nucky's advice and when he comes to kill Narcisse, Daughter just happens to be there with his daughter. That's bull ****. So now he's forced in to this ridiculous deal when he should've just killed Narcisse and hope the worst of it would be his goons come in and kill him only. I mean their leader is dead so why would they kill Daughter?

They would've killed her too cus it looks like she set the doc up. Doc comes to meet with her cus she in town, and wants to see wassup wit her. And then this tar mofo thats waiting wit her caps him? ( always thought his name was weird af. Thats like calling Akon day light)

And his click move like they islam ( down for the cause/ mad loyal). They woulda put her and her kid on ice.

Last edited:

They would've killed her too cus it looks like she set the doc up. Doc comes to meet with her cus she in town, and wants to see wassup wit her. And then this tar mofo thats waiting wit her caps him? ( always thought his name was weird af. Thats like calling Akon day light)

And his click move like they islam ( down for the cause/ mad loyal). They woulda put her and her kid on ice.
Eh, it's the same way they call a big fat dude tiny. I caught on pretty quick to the name :lol:

Eh, I dunno man. It's a revolver. About 7-10 dudes in the hallway. One bullet to Narcisse's head while Daughter and her kid hide in the closet or something and he basically tries to rush them dudes while heading out so they momentarily forget about her. I think she'd be able to sneak out or at least save her kid.

but yeah it was just so damn stupid of a coincidence :smh: :stoneface:

Chalky was a broken man this season. I'm not upset with how he went out because he wanted more than revenge, he wanted redemption. Having the chance to save his daughter when he couldn't last season was worth it for him

Nah Chalky wanted revenge, it's just that his timing was terrible as it has been the whole run of the show

They should have just had the Doc and Chalky work together and then last episode, BAM! Chalky cap the Doc and he just leave with Maitland and his newly discovered Daughter. 

Van Alden was such an interesting character and I feel like it all went to waste. He basically did NOTHING if you think about his story from beginning to end. The most you can say is he led to Capone getting caught and killing a few minor characters here and there. I figured he would have a bigger role in something seeing as to how he was around from season 1. I thought they were building him up slowing with his new life and him laying low but in the end it was just so anti-climatic.

I knew Chalky was gonna go out like that. Hated how his character changed from when he was put in charge of the club.

Oh and people really thought all these characters werent going to die? We had to see the rise of the characters and then their fall.

I figured Chalky was gonna go. Family gone, lost his status, there was nothing left. I just wanted him to take Narcisse with him.

Van Alden didn't even have to go. He coulda came with the truth like Nuckys bro. Im glad he gone tho, he was funny/quirky but I been wanted him dead since he was a fed.

Chalky won in the end, kinda. Redeemed himself and went out on his own terms. Narcisse survives, but he's beholden to the Italians and the Feds. Sold his soul.

Chalky :smh: hate it had to be him

Don't see why the two didn't rat out D'Angelo though but all in all, Eli's sorry self still alive :lol:

Chalky won in the end, kinda. Redeemed himself and went out on his own terms. Narcisse survives, but he's beholden to the Italians and the Feds. Sold his soul.
Eh, if you live you win imo. Narcisse still has a time to figure out how to get up under from the Italians at least. He really had no choice with the Feds but then again it was a deal where he only sells out other white men he does business with so he might be cool with that and just try to sell out Lucky and co if he pretends he's cool with their deal and they partner up to him more.

I do find it funny that Lucky (historically) knows it's better to press Harlem and make a deal rather than try to pull the same **** he's doing with Nuck in AC. Guess he knew it's safe to be boss only around white faces. Reminds me of Hoodlum.

Last edited:
If Van Alden was going to snitch he would've snitched on himself and been killed regardless. I liked how he was his true self one last time before he was offed.

RIP Chalky |I

Last edited:
If Van Alden was going to snitch he would've snitched on himself and been killed regardless. I liked how he was his true himself one last time before he was offed.

RIP Chalky |I
Scene should've went down in the bathroom so Van Alden could've tried to drown Al :lol:

That's how I best remember him :smh:

If Van Alden was going to snitch he would've snitched on himself and been killed regardless. I liked how he was his true himself one last time before he was offed.

RIP Chalky
tired.gif
this

I thought for sure Eli

was next

Eh, if you live you win imo. Narcisse still has a time to figure out how to get up under from the Italians at least. He really had no choice with the Feds but then again it was a deal where he only sells out other white men he does business with so he might be cool with that and just try to sell out Lucky and co if he pretends he's cool with their deal and they partner up to him more.

I do find it funny that Lucky (historically) knows it's better to press Harlem and make a deal rather than try to pull the same **** he's doing with Nuck in AC. Guess he knew it's safe to be boss only around white faces. Reminds me of Hoodlum.
he wanted to stop garvey's movement in particular 
pimp.gif

he wanted to stop garvey's movement in particular :pimp:
Yeah, or black ppl he hates/willing to betray for w/e reason :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom