Boardwalk Empire Season 5 Thread - Series Finale - Eldorado

I'm surprised Doyle lasted this long. Kinda wanna know what Chalky was up to and the reason Daughter left him. Give me that story over Nucky's boy to man flashback.

Yall should know that Harrow didn't have time to divulge that kind of info to anybody. He just let his girl he wanted to keep Tommy and away from Gillian.
He didn't know **** though. Who would've told him all of that info? The old man really didn't know much.

Then Harrow never returned home.

I mean hell it'd make more sense if this kid was Tommy and he was mad that Harrow died due to working for Nucky (mostly Chalky) than being mad about Jimmy.

But it was established that Gillian was his grandmother and where Tommy was from during all those proceedings. It isn't far fetched for the old man to ramble on about that and then say well I have no idea what happened to your parents.

Since Gillian gave a false name from a book when she got caught by Nucky and Eli, it could mirror how Tommy may have stole his false name from Tom Sawyer.

I'm surprised Doyle lasted this long. Kinda wanna know what Chalky was up to and the reason Daughter left him. Give me that story over Nucky's boy to man flashback.

Doyle was a real dude. Didn't die til 1931, so he may get got by the finale

Saw this on another board:

Consider the following-
Nucky has loved 4 women in his life:
Mabel -dead
His showgirl mistress -killed because of him
His Tampa Bay/Cuba lover -dead because of him
His estranged wife now coming back into the picture just when the series is about to end.....hmmm.

Also, remember that the writers made a point of Nucky convincing Kennedy he wanted to "leave something behind" and he subsequently tells Margeret he believed if he could just rescue her his life would have merit.
Living to see her killed because of his actions would be the biggest tragedy.

Consider the following-
Mabel -dead
His estranged wife now coming back into the picture just when the series is about to end.....hmmm.

Also, remember that the writers made a point of Nucky convincing Kennedy he wanted to "leave something behind" and he subsequently tells Margeret he believed if he could just rescue her his life would have merit.
all im waitin for is luciano and lanksy to make the call 
pimp.gif

Yall should know that Harrow didn't have time to divulge that kind of info to anybody. He just let his girl he wanted to keep Tommy and away from Gillian.
He didn't know **** though. Who would've told him all of that info? The old man really didn't know much.

Then Harrow never returned home.

I mean hell it'd make more sense if this kid was Tommy and he was mad that Harrow died due to working for Nucky (mostly Chalky) than being mad about Jimmy.

But it was established that Gillian was his grandmother and where Tommy was from during all those proceedings. It isn't far fetched for the old man to ramble on about that and then say well I have no idea what happened to your parents.
Where he was coming from as in his mom was murdered dead, his dad can't be found and his assumed dead, and his grandmother who I think they may have mentioned is a junkie owns a house of prostitutes where she let a well known gangster shack up for weeks until the place got shot the hell up (not including the fact that it was Harrow who shot it up :lol: )

To me none of those custody hearings leads back to Nucky or even saying he had anything to do with it.

I cans ee the old man rambling drunk or even telling him a few things on his deathbed but I don't see how that leads Tommy to comeback to AC for revenge on Nucky of all ppl. I mean it'd at least make sense to first show the kid visiting Gillian in the crazy house being cryptic or alluding to her having a visitor and being happy but never showing the person and then showing up in AC.

Either way if this kid takes out Nucky I'd still be pissed. It's total manufactured revenge, has no weight to it imo. Tommy was an innocent who'd you'd like to think had nothing to do with that life.

Consider the following-
Mabel -dead

I don't mind the various lovers but the real Nuck was married and with his wife for decades so either Margaret is about to die and he'll find a new chick in the finale or he'll get back with Margaret and reconcile.

Last edited:
Eh, if you live you win imo. Narcisse still has a time to figure out how to get up under from the Italians at least. He really had no choice with the Feds but then again it was a deal where he only sells out other white men he does business with so he might be cool with that and just try to sell out Lucky and co if he pretends he's cool with their deal and they partner up to him more.

I do find it funny that Lucky (historically) knows it's better to press Harlem and make a deal rather than try to pull the same **** he's doing with Nuck in AC. Guess he knew it's safe to be boss only around white faces. Reminds me of Hoodlum.

I thought he was suppose to be keeping tabs on Marcus Garvey for the FBI?

Eh, if you live you win imo. Narcisse still has a time to figure out how to get up under from the Italians at least. He really had no choice with the Feds but then again it was a deal where he only sells out other white men he does business with so he might be cool with that and just try to sell out Lucky and co if he pretends he's cool with their deal and they partner up to him more.

I do find it funny that Lucky (historically) knows it's better to press Harlem and make a deal rather than try to pull the same **** he's doing with Nuck in AC. Guess he knew it's safe to be boss only around white faces. Reminds me of Hoodlum.

I thought he was suppose to be keeping tabs on Marcus Garvey for the FBI?
Yeah it was Garvey.

I got that plot point confused with a movie I saw.

I was hoping Mickey would make it. Still don't see what Joe Harper has to do with anything. It's almost over :-(

Back
Top Bottom