Boardwalk Empire Season 5 Thread - Series Finale - Eldorado

I feel like harrow wants out of the killing "business". When He couldn't put down the dog he said "I don't want anymore of this" really interested to see where they take his character

Seems like the closer Harrow got back to home in Wisconsin (I think) the less he wanted to kill. In AC he'd kill without thinking twice.

Van Alden got himself a down *** chick. Actually happy for dude. He should've smartened up and actually reported to Al when they made that deal. He one of the most suspicious looking dudes trying to blend in :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: @ "Get your Jamaican *** back to-" "But I'm from Trinidad" Can't wait for more friction between Chalky and Narcisse.

Been saying that since she caught the body for him. Also was dying when when he turned all Hulk during the fight.

Anyone know if Dr. Narcisse is based on a real person? tried searching the name but found another Narcisse who was a real zombie :nerd:

Harrow breaking down when he was asked to kill the dog was pretty sad :frown:

nah, he's a fictional character. I dont think hes based off of anyone

Last edited:
Dr. Valentin Narcisse is fictional, I guess his character owns all the black entertainers that were known to perform at the cotton club and other similar establishments at the time where white folks went to spend good $$$.

Nucky's face during Eddie's statement. lmao

"Mr. Thompson is part of everything.
He's in the sky and sea.
He's in the dreams of children at night.
He is all that there is.
Forever."

He's in the sky and sea.
He is all that there is.
Forever."

Was dying at that :lol: .

Seems like the closer Harrow got back to home in Wisconsin (I think) the less he wanted to kill. In AC he'd kill without thinking twice.

Not really a spoiler, but I'll put it in the brackets anyway.

I can see something happening to his sister for the debt she's in, and that's when we see the Richard of old going on his sprees :pimp:

He's in the sky and sea.
He is all that there is.
Forever."

Was dying at that :lol: .

Not really a spoiler, but I'll put it in the brackets anyway.

I can see something happening to his sister for the debt she's in, and that's when we see the Richard of old going on his sprees :pimp:
Agreed you know something bad is going to happen over there most likely the sisters death and then he'll make his way back to AC or Chicago.... Most likely AC since he has ties to that girl that he left Jimmys kid with

The convo with Dr. Narcisse and Chalky and Nucky was great. Dude was constantly putting my dude Chalky down :smh:

Can't wait to see the events that transpire between those 3.

Last edited:
Does anyone know who the dude was that ended up killing the last guy that Harrow let off? I was a little confused by that part.

I think it's significant that Harrow, a man who has killed men without so much as flinching, couldn't go through with killing his dog.

Love this show.

Does anyone know who the dude was that ended up killing the last guy that Harrow let off? I was a little confused by that part.

I think it's significant that Harrow, a man who has killed men without so much as flinching, couldn't go through with killing his dog.

Love this show.
Pretty sure that was the guy who Harrow met on the train that paid him $1,000 per head to kill all the guys. The guy went to the last guy who Harrow left alive and finished the job. In the coming attractions they allude to him having beef with Harrow and saying something along the line that he didn't finish the job he was supposed to do.

Narcisse:, I like this room. One looks down in secret and sees many things…
You know what I saw? A servant pretending to be a king.

Chalky: I’ll give you one minute to get your Jamaican a_…
Narcisse: I’m from Trinidad.
Chalky: I don’t give a f_ where you from…

Dunn Purnsley: Get your story all told?
Narcisse: The Negro in question…
Dunn: What’s that make you?
Narcisse: Merely another child of God.

Narcisse scenes are hilarious.

Oh, Rothstein vs Narcisse? The most elegant and witty fight ever.

Everyone would be rewinding the episodes to understand those remarks. So many back handed compliments would be handed out :lol:

Love this show.

It's a lot different killing your dog than some random stranger.

Everyone would be rewinding the episodes to understand those remarks. So many back handed compliments would be handed out :lol:

Love this show.

Just so we're clear, you're saying it's easier to kill a stranger, who is still a human being, than your dog, who is just an animal at the end of the day?

Okay.

Just so we're clear, you're saying it's easier to kill a stranger, who is still a human being, than your dog, who is just an animal at the end of the day?

Okay.
Call me crazy, but I think so.  That's a conversation for another thread though.

I'm with you though Waffles, him not being able to pull the trigger on his dog shows that he's not a cold-blooded killer anymore.  Definitely gives his character more depth.  Is Tommy supposed to be in this Season?  For some reason I feel like he wasn't casted for this season, but I can't imagine Harrow's story going on without him being involved...

Love this show.

Okay.

As heartless as it sounds ya I'm pretty much saying that.

just started the first episode of this season..  the part when he stabs ol boy with the broken bottle 
eek.gif

i need more rothstein scenes!

the dialogue in the last episode was dope -- not sure how i feel about doc yet.

These have been 2 of the best back to back episodes I've seen on TV.

Narcisse spitting that Moorish Science. Pay attention.

Scorsese alludes to the Moorish story a lot in his work.

Back
Top Bottom