Boardwalk Empire Season 5 Thread - Series Finale - Eldorado

Yall are acting like Chalky isn't treating Purnsley like crap right now though. If you ask me, Chalky is making his own bed. Seems like Narcisse is setting him up on two fronts. One with Purnsley and the other with that singing chick...
Did you forget Chalky lost 10% of his business because he defended him and was ready to go to war for him?

I'm pretty sure it wasn't personally about protecting Purnsley but more about the principle of making him look weak. Just like Purnsley said, they were never friends. More like business associates. Just like in real life, if you start treating your employees like crap then they're gonna either quit or do something to get back at you.

Truth be told, I'm starting to dig Narcisse's character more than Chalky's...

I hear what you are saying but if Chalky doesn't bring down some punishment on Purnsley how does that make him look as a boss to Purnsley? To me that would make him look weak as well. Purnsley is lucky he has a job right now and he isn't clipping Chalkeys toenails or some degrading ish.... Chalkey is in a bad spot either way then....

Last edited:
Hate fraudulent guys like Dr. Narcisse. :smh: Dude can't wait to sell heroin to the "Libyans"

Anyone notice Dr. Narcisse wipe his hands after shaking with Rothstein? lol

Purnsley is gonna get played

:lol: Ol girls dancing like the blonde one in that Rebecca Black video..we might need a name check :nerd:

every time the Dr. says "Libyans" I think of the terrorists chasing Marty and Doc Brown around the mall parking in a VW van with shoulder missiles....

Purnsley never came off as having true loyalty to me. He has that look on him that the second a new opportunity (for advancement) would be presented to him, he would consider it and jump aboard.

Last nights episode reassured that :smh: .

Last edited:
I was only half paying attention to last night's episode because I was still recovering from Breaking Bad so I'm not really sure where Nuckys story is going right now. But Purnsley :smh: I never liked him anyways. He might need to go

This ep wasn't the best but that's cuz some new characters got focus. Most ppl won't care about Eli's son but I can see he has a little Jimmy in him.

Also all we saw was Gillian struggle with her addiction, nothing funny or raunchy yet.

As for Purnsely, not surprised. Whoever called him loyal? When has he ever displayed that? Who thought he was a good dude or said it? :lol: I figured he came to AC, got his beating, and figured it'd be a good gig to get in good with the leader of the black community so to speak. If not I'd be wondering why he was still around. He became his right hand for the most part. Makes sense for now that he'd try to make his own money. I can see one of the workers or performers get hooked on heroin and Chalky having to ice Purnsley.

Narcisse is a clear trouble maker. I'm waiting for a black man to correct him on some I'm not a Libyan, I know my ancestry and straight up drop knowledge and play him.

Narcisse is stirring way too many pots, you know it likely catch up with him at the end.

I know Purnsley looks like a ***** ***** right now, any chance he's being a double agent?

Narcisse is stirring way too many pots, you know it likely catch up with him at the end.

I know Purnsley looks like a ***** ***** right now, any chance he's being a double agent?

Work for Chalky, but more work Narcisse? Most definitely. Clearly Purnsley doesn't take too kindly to orders being directed at him in front of other people. He's getting annoyed with Chalky, you can tell.

That'd be funny as hell if Purnsley was being a double agent by the end of the season. It'd really shame Nucky's and his brother's relationship and Nucky's and Jimmy's relationship since they both betrayed him cuz I can see Purnsley going real hard and then when it comes down to moment **** hit the fan the tables are completely turned on Narcisse.

I can still see Purnsley making it hard for Chalky with his betrayal and then Chalky just killing him.

Hate fraudulent guys like Dr. Narcisse. :smh: Dude can't wait to sell heroin to the "Libyans"

Anyone notice Dr. Narcisse wipe his hands after shaking with Rothstein? lol

Purnsley is gonna get played

Yes, Hilarious. He has something against Jews it seems. If I recall he shook the other guys hand when they entered the room, and avoided shaking Rothstein's. The back and forth between him and Rothstein was great, I want to see more scenes with them.

Purnsley never came off as having true loyalty to me. He has that look on him that the second a new opportunity (for advancement) would be presented to him, he would consider it and jump aboard.

Last nights episode reassured that :smh: .

Why would he have any loyalty? Purnsley tried to get at Chalky, he got his *** beat evidenced by that nasty looking slab of skin around his eye. Basically told him get down or lay down. No reason for him to be loyal, and I think Chalky treats him that way so he doesn't forget, and also because he is a big **** up.

Narcisse wiping his hand had me in tears

:lol:

Last edited:
"chalky white aint never been my friend"

but purnsley is a good dude who learned his lesson and is loyal, hes a good dude yadda yadda

tried to tell yall bout ya boy purnsley, but wait chalky needs a dude like him around right?

:lol: They're proving you right. You got it.

Purnsley better be a double agent. :smh:

This dude Narcisse is something else. It's like he lives in his own untouchable world.

saw the whole situation with eli's kid from a mile away...

did that kid kill himself or he overdosed or something?

a lot of individual stories this episode, they need to tighten everything up

meyer lansky getting a bigger role is cool

Meyer Lansky is one of my favorite characters on the show, so him getting more air time is a huge plus.

Capone and that tommy gun :x

saw the whole situation with eli's kid from a mile away...

did that kid kill himself or he overdosed or something?
I'm thinking he killed himself, not sure how though, because there was blood all over the place.

We're about to see what Eddie is made of in the next episode.  I also want to see what happens with Eli's kid
nerd.gif

Yeah it was obvious that the concoction was gonna get someone killed :lol: Classic movie situation.

I'm pretty sure the kid **** himself to death though :x

Back
Top Bottom