Boardwalk Empire Season 5 Thread - Series Finale - Eldorado

Some of y'all need to chill with the references to history. Some of us, myself included, don't know the history behind these shows, so referencing it is pretty much spoiling the show.

Some of y'all need to chill with the references to history. Some of us, myself included, don't know the history behind these shows, so referencing it is pretty much spoiling the show.
Lol wut?? You want us to wait til you catch up on whatever it is you missed out on to talk about it? How about you come into this thread only when you catch up to the current episode.

Looks like Chalky and the Havre de Grace crew basically take down the Albatross and get to Nucky. I'm betting they hash things out and go after Narcisse at the Onyx Club.

Harrow gets out alive and goes home to his wife, father-in-law, sister and nephew (!).

Can't get a read on the Eli/Tolliver thing...don't know how the **** Mickey Doyle is still alive.

Watching this preview too close, Eli is definitely staring down a gun that isn't Tolliver's, perhaps another Prohie?

About Eli..good eye. 2 diff coats puttin guns to his head but i think someone will save him ultimately. What happened to Mickey this episode? I caught it like halfway near the oscar n chalky thing.

Chalky about to take the Lou Gossett crew and put in work in AC.

Crazy how Knox asked Eli to set it up so everyone is in the same room, and that's exactly what Nucky is now telling him to do.

Nucky wanna retire. Eli is a weak link. Though he's not completely diming out. And Eli's son looking like he's on deck?

Eli's wife played him. Eli spazzed! :lol:

Can't believe they wasted all that time on the Roy/Gillian storyline. They should have just let her OD and been done with it.

I'm starting to think Narcisse might make it to next season. SO much needs to go down next week.

Also thinking we'll see a lot more Capone + Van Alden next season as well.

CAN'T WAIT.

Lol wut?? You want us to wait til you catch up on whatever it is you missed out on to talk about it? How about you come into this thread only when you catch up to the current episode.
I think he means references to what happened in reality to some of the historical figures (AR, Lucky, Meyer, Nucky, Al, Torrio, etc.).

Last edited:
Nucky wanna retire. Eli is a weak link. Though he's not completely diming out. And Eli's son looking like he's on deck?
Nah, I think Nucky suspects Eli's the "skunk" (from the way he was looking at him in the last scene) and wants to lay low for a bit.

:x

I'm talking about the posters who say things like "so and so won't make it past this season... unless history says otherwise" or "if they stick to history, so and so will be dead next episode."

I don't think those comments should be made, and if they are, they should at least be in a spoiler tag.

For the record, I never enter this thread before I catch up on the latest episode. I'm not that dense. But sometimes people are throwing out historical references to who dies and it ruins the show sometimes. Hell, something as simple as "preview for next week's episode looks intense" spoils shows for me so maybe I should just avoid this thread altogether :lol:

Last edited:
Gillian wasn't worthless at all. All them sex scenes and innuendo was great.

No way Roy killed that guy, too much contradiction and hypocrisy at that point.

I'm guessing old dude was associates with the commodore and felt some loyalty to him. Maybe he wants to leave the house to the kid.

Chalky about to take the Lou Gossett crew and put in work in AC.

Eli's wife played him. Eli spazzed! :lol:

I'm starting to think Narcisse might make it to next season. SO much needs to go down next week.

Also thinking we'll see a lot more Capone + Van Alden next season as well.

CAN'T WAIT.

-This guy is making a lot of sense.
-This this the second time Eli sold Nucky out smh. I hope this is Eli's last episode.
-I think its almost obvious Nucky is going to convince chalky he had nothing to do with the setup

I believe it is.
Do we know whose house that is?

I don't think Eli's going to get popped. 1) I don't think Nucky has the Michael Corleone gene in him. 2) Willie, whom he's gotten pretty close to, would never forgive him. 3) The preview makes it seem like a foregone conclusion that Eli's about to die, so the opposite's going to actually happen.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I think it's Harrow's sister's house. Not sure though.

If so, there is a LOT going on in this last ep.

Hmm... I'm not trying to see Harrow back in Wisconsin unless it's for interesting reason. I rather him put in permanent work in AC.

But we shall see.

If he means it like that then thats even worse. Dude was probably heated when he went to go watch titanic.

Believe it or not, The lives and deaths of 1920s gangsters are not common knowledge to most people.

What does it hurt to show a bit of courtesy and put that stuff in spoilers?

I peeped the actor who plays Eli in Matthew McConaughey's HBO show preview, so I figure Eli gon' get got unless dude will be cashing multiple HBO checks, which would be pretty baller for the actor.

Back
Top Bottom